Community > Posts By > David

David's photo
Mon 12/18/23 05:55 PM
For me I am an author and I seek a good, loyal woman in my age group. Much of my dating has been on ‘Face Book’ and I have actually bombarded by a younger generation. The fact that I have an English accent, might scare many females off. My face book ‘pen name’ is Barry Francis’ and there is a lengthy profile with a ton of pics. My search is for a lady in the medical profession, as I was in an accident on a British Navy ship and rushed to a Hospital in Kowloon, Hong Kong years before the Communists took over, and when badly stung in Cairns, Queensland, Australia and nearly died. I was so well looked after great Nurses.

David's photo
Wed 01/20/21 07:36 AM
How can you explain in so few words, a way to convey the attributes of one's life and the expectations? It is time first to exchange my original photograph, for something more meaningful. My experiences of life, have not been in just this great nation, but were I was born in England and where I live for many years in far-off Northern Australia in a place called Cairns. And yes, I was a seafarer and worked hard and played even harder.From the time my ship docked in Hawaii, so many years ago I was hooked on Holistic Medicine and many men my age, cannot say they are as healthy as me?

I have published a whole series of Historic Map Guides, all 13, but just in the last few days I have taken from the shelf my final manual, that as I speak is being rejuvenated and being placed in a PDF file, so I can clean up some loose ends and likely published by Dorrance Publishing of Philadelphia. The book and lucrative way to make money, as it did for me. Access to databases and new information will make a great difference, but its originality will never change.Just to say that is a "How to Book Business Opportunity.

So I am here to find a new beginning, with a good lady who will enjoy my silly side, my laughter. I taught to be a gentleman at an early age, plus that I am domesticated from my time at sea as a Steward.

Hope to hear from you,

David

David's photo
Sat 01/16/21 05:49 AM
Edited by David on Sat 01/16/21 06:02 AM
This is an abridged resume of my life,from David. I am extra fit, intelligent and prefer to stay away from politics.My life has been one adventure after another,because I could not sit behind an office desk.

I might not be every lady's" Cup of Tea" as I have an English accent.

My values are that of a British gentleman. Love to laugh at silly things. Early riser.

I AM A REAL PERSON AND NOT A SCAMMER. EVEN I WAS IGNORANT OF THESE BAD INDIVIDUALS, WHEN FIRST BEGAN MY HOPE OF A FOREVER COMPANION.

I am an avid reader, the music of the '70s, '80s, and '90s.

TV Watcher, documentaries, movies, theater, and world traveler. I want a companion who loves animals. Since 17 that I have researched foreign herbs and imbibed supplements. I enjoy the surf, sun, hiking, walking,and above all else bicycling. I enjoy the open air and bike rides. My Viking Genealogy.

Lived in Southern California, Winnetka 91306 was my home, until  2017. (I am divorced).  I am a US citizen (1986).

Favorite place to bicycle in other country was Japanese prefectures.

In the British Navy Auxiliary, but discharged honorably after a bad accident.

Until 1979 worked on Luxury Cruise ships.
Resided in Northern Australia and searched for gold and mined Opals. (Been a long term, Treasure Hunter). Yucatan, Mexico, Belize, Central America, White Pine County, Nevada, and Arizona.

Worked for The United States Government on a digital map program. The Tiger Project)

I have succeeded in staying alive after numerous episodes, which include hit by a steel watertight door on board. Then in Skagway Alaska, running in a marathon against an Italian crew and startling an Eagle and nearly went over the edge and in N. Australia, attacked by dangerous ants and lived through a three-day coma and survived.

I became a Specialized investigator in an attorney's office.  Authored " How To" book on searching for missing Heirs and unclaimed Bank Accounts (550) pages. I wrote the manual on the subject and I am ready to publish it. If you want to know more, just text me with 'your name' . if interested in me, we will have to communicate long-distance for a while, as I am at my Grandmother's in Bloomington, Indiana. Always lived in the warm climates.

No addictions, including marijuana.

A short daily regimen of Isometric exercise since 17.

A clean, tidy and a domesticated, gentleman,
'real gentlemen' as raised. by my mother. Love to eat Mexican, Italian Sushi, etc, but not fussy. High FICO score in credit.

I am a Christian. but not a congregationalist.
I have a 3-year College Degree in Paralegal Studies. Also an Advanced degree from London Open University education.
13 Historical Map Guide books, designed by me of the West Coast. National Archives in Washington, DC.