Community > Posts By > saintmike

saintmike's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:50 PM
I was just curious if my profile was getting better I still have to put more pictures of me up but not sure what to put all on there.

saintmike's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:27 AM
So what are you up to right now Dragon

saintmike's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:19 AM
If your alive thats good news
you'd better put on those brand new shoes
Well you dont got much to lose
but you got a lot to choose...from

Cause when you think you say
that you have never changed
you know there's a way
to live from day to day
every single day

Take time to be alive
give it all that you got inside
If you want to take the drive
you gotta get awake yeah
dont forget the break yeah

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:06 PM
I would rather be pig than a whore. And I sure wouldnt use a stupid line like that just to get in your pants. flowerforyou

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:53 PM
I have to agree also. But the problem is that society will never change because of the way people are and not every guy just wants sex. There is some guys out there that maybe just want a chance to actually start a relationship but cant because of the worlds view on sex is so strong it seems that they are forced to have sex with a girl because that is the norm. But the thing people dont understand in life is that no matter who the person is or what they were in the begining anyone I mean anyone on this earth can change into something different then what they were from when you met them until the day you both die. Even if your relationship lasts that long or if it doesnt. What Im trying to say is that no man or woman is perfect and could any man or woman both say that they lived a whole life together not having sex, not once and still be in love.

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:44 PM
Im not trying to rush anything I guess maybe I just want to be noticed by the right person. And I do know I got to put more info on my profile I just dont know what exactly to put and I really havnt had the time. I am new to the site and still trying to figure things out but thanks to everyone :wink:

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:25 PM
No laugh It should go both ways I agree but why does it always have to be the guy to do that why cant the girl go out of her way sometimes bigsmile

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:17 PM
Well sht what am I supposed to do, put my whole life story on there, I mean why cant it be simple and sweet I figured If someone looks at your profile and notices just one thing they have the same with you wouldnt they at least send a message or e-mail you to atleast to show some interest.

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:58 PM
Sorry maybe I am too impatient but half of the people you try to talk to are either not paying any attention to what you say or just dont care lol

saintmike's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:47 PM
Is there anybody even on this site I mean I only see a couple of things posted at a time. If your alive and there make a post please I wanna see how many people exist on this site. Plus I also dont think this online love stuff really works. Either people are too specific about what they want or dont even give a you know what about how other people feel. If my true love is out there then they would at least look at my profile, even though there is hardly anything on it right now. :tongue:

saintmike's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:54 AM
Sorry Im kinda new to this but thanks for the info ill put more up about me and try to get more pics

saintmike's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:50 AM
I could care less what people think I just want someone to give me a look.blushing

saintmike's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:48 AM
Any females out there that would like to be friends or more

saintmike's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:39 AM
Anyone under 30 should reply cmon you know you can do it!

saintmike's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:06 AM
If anyone from Texas is here feel free to post

saintmike's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:43 AM
Hey everybody whats going on this morning

2 Next