Community > Posts By > cmcook1114

cmcook1114's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:40 PM
So I have been on here for a few months, and haven't had any luck with the men? If ur a real man, and u want a girl that will be true, and totally yours than check me out. lol .love

cmcook1114's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:02 AM
thankyou all for ur comments, I am having a good time on here, meet a few people, but nothing that clicked.

cmcook1114's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:59 AM
buy the way, i'm afraid of spiders too! lol

cmcook1114's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:58 AM
thanks everyone for ur opinions, it's hard to figure things out when men are telling u what they want to hear. I even tried that I'm not going to put out until i know there staying and when I told guys that they ran the other way. I can't win! But i will not give up. I know he's out there somewhere. I hope.

cmcook1114's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:18 PM
are men afraid of committment?

Ok, so I've been dating on here for a little while, and I've come to the conclusion that men are afraid of committment. They tell me they want a committment, and then when they get sex from me, they walk away, never to talk to me again? WTF? Even the one's that say they want a relationship really don't want one, or don't know what they want. So I'm asking if there is a guy out there that actually is not afraid of a relationship. I'm asking if there is a guy out there that can think out side there ****? hmmm? I don't know? I'm about ready to give up! Some one please prove me wrong!!

cmcook1114's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:36 PM
hello out there. My name is christina and I just joined not to long ago. How is everyone doing? If you want to know about me send me an e-mail.