:smile:
thanks for the welcome reply

SPIDER88's photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:30 PM
i'm new here just like you
so what's up?

well to start off my name is justin ross brockup
i'm what you call a russian american mutt
why? because my father is russian and my mom is american but she's mixed with over 3 races
well i was born in big bear on december 6, 1988 at 10:22pm
i grew up in foster care for 16 years and was released on december 8th, 2006 (thank god)
and now i live in Las Vegas, Nevada (thanks to my mom and my so-called friends, my mom stole all my money and throw me on the streets and my friends well so-called friends left me stranded in vegas) but not for long cause i'm to missori witha friend to a small town called success witch is like 20 minutes away from spring field well that's it
if you want to know more message me

SPIDER88's photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:25 PM
well to start off,
my name is justin *edit*
i'm what you call a russian american mutt
why? because my father is russian and my mom is american but she's mixed with over 3 races
well i was born in big bear, calfornia on december 6, 1988 at 10:22pm
i grew up in foster care for 16 years and was released on december 8th, 2006 (thank god)
and now i live in Las Vegas, Nevada (thanks to my mom and my so-called friends, my mom stole all my money and throw me on the streets and my friends well so-called friends left me stranded in vegas) but not for long cause my friend in success, missori is going to help me out (success is a small town is missouri right next to springfield)
well that's it if you want to know more message me

SPIDER88's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:46 PM
Hey everyone,
my name Justin ross Brockup
i'm new to the whole talking to people online but what the hell why not give a shot. well if u want to know more about me just message me
bye hope to talk to u soon