Community > Posts By > Babylon5

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:55 AM
Edited by Babylon5 on Sat 05/17/08 08:57 AM

It's not about serving, it's about listening to some idiot tell us we need to kill innocent people when it really is not necessary...war is propaganda...and I would fight if I were drafted..am too old now...however I still feel there are other ways to solve the problems we face...the war has been going on for too long...everyone knows it...you'd be a fool to think otherwise...and some of the countries that we really need to watch we aren't, where that crazy red guy is, forget his name, bush is too scared to go there, cause they will nuke us for sure...

You really have no idea what you are talking about, you have bought into the mainstream media propaganda. If all the anti-war crowd had kept their mouths shut rather than get on TV every chance they could, emboldening our enemies every time they do by showing that you are unwilling to defend yourself against fascist murders, maybe, just maybe this war would be mostly won by now.

Your kind speaks of learning lessons, you even point to Vietnam. So here is a lesson from that war for your crowd. Once it was over, and we left, the leaders of the north told us......." We had lost hope, were ready to surrender. Until we saw the news reports on American TV showing that America had lost her will to fight. We knew then if we could hang on long enough, we would prevail.

One more point here, President Kennedy spoke in an interview with Walter Cronkite in the early stages of that war and everything he said in this clip was true, it became true and is the advice that should be followed now as well. Here is the link to that. Pay very close attention to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG7jjF6xuKM

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:18 PM
I dunno, maybe it's me. But I think maybe she needs to ease up on that crack pipe just a wee bit.