Community > Posts By > Manskirt

Manskirt's photo
Sat 10/18/14 06:28 AM

It's been so long I don't even know anymore. So let's share. What and how do you turn your partner on. Don't be shy

My suggestion is what worked for me :-) I took massage lessons so I could give my Wife a full body rub. Using oils and lotions, that would tingle and allure with aroma through out the house. Gently rubbing the areas that would make her move with each push of the hand. Well there you have, now the rest is up too you. Oh, I'm not Shy!!:banana:

Manskirt's photo
Sat 10/18/14 06:08 AM
That all people in the world would come to G-d!!

Manskirt's photo
Sat 10/18/14 05:42 AM
That is a loaded question to ask. There Features will draw attention to the opposite sex. But for me it is the smile, or mannerism while talking with someone or just window shopping. It's the body language and not necessarily the body.blushing

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:59 PM

funny how they've blurred that out on google latley.

Garden Tombs. Cliff of Skulls, you could clearly see where people were crucified, and Rockifeller has a Garden as well nearby.

http://www.wyattmuseum.com/arkofthecovenant.htm

Just another reason, besides oil we are over there "helping".

Thank you I will check that out, later on this evening.

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:43 PM

Cliff of Skulls, comes to mind.

This means what?

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:37 PM

Real, special forever love -- you were blessed to have found it, I'm sorry she passed away, it must have been difficult.

It wasn't the easiest thing I ever had to go through. But with G-d all things are possible. I take it one day at a time and move forward each day. I have six grand children that keep me up to speed at times also lol!! It's all good, can't live in the past, just move forward using the past as a guide so to speak.

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:27 PM

The smell that I was referring to, was the lotions that she would use. Didn't mean to offend anyone, yes, I am a widower, and yes I am only speaking from experience with one Lady. I personally see that as a credit. But, Love shouldn't be played out to be something that just happens in the bedroom, it's so much more!!! It's the smiles you get when you see each other, it's the feeling you get when you are with each other. If I have offended any Ladies out there I am truly Sorry!

oooooh, nooooo, you haven't offended. When is our date?

I haven't read your write up, but judging from your pic, you are way younger than me. But. Love is real, and I pray all find it, and enjoy as I did. And know that each day was a Gift to remember. :-)

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:14 PM
The smell that I was referring to, was the lotions that she would use. Didn't mean to offend anyone, yes, I am a widower, and yes I am only speaking from experience with one Lady. I personally see that as a credit. But, Love shouldn't be played out to be something that just happens in the bedroom, it's so much more!!! It's the smiles you get when you see each other, it's the feeling you get when you are with each other. If I have offended any Ladies out there I am truly Sorry!

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 03:51 PM
Love is an action Word, it requires a physical and mental action. I was married to the same Lady for 32 years, and lost her 2 1/2 years ago to cancer. I know that every time I held her hand I still got goose bumps, I was holding her hand the day she passed away. I know that we tried to keep at least two nights a month that was just us, we called it DATE NIGHT!!! It was a life of slow dancing in the kitchen while cooking. It was a pat on the butt just because she walked by. It was a look of amazement that she was with me, love requires honesty, respect, humor, touch, smell, it's the want of being with each other. Love is forgiving and forgetting, Love is never a need, it is a want because it was chosen between the two of you to be!! Love is real, and I hope and Pray that all on here find that someone to finish this life out with together.

Manskirt's photo
Fri 10/17/14 01:25 PM
I was hoping that the topic of a real woman was going to consist of virtues. You know stuff like honesty, morals, values etc. The types of things that a man when he is feeling the need to talk and share his concerns and fears with, she would be the one to either sit in silence with him or hold his heart and comfort him. To be able to talk about anything with, with the assurance of the honesty shared with each other. The same should be expected from the man for the woman. Am I living in a world that doesn't appreciate a Good Woman or have they all been damaged by man's constant image making as sex symbols or baby factories. In all honesty, if it wasn't for a Good Woman there wouldn't be any Good men. Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places. But it only takes one to be it :-) Even thou my Late Wife and I raised our three according to G-d's values, people today don't see the same when it comes to relationships. My idea of a wonderful woman is that she would be intelligent, witty, loving, understanding, honest, and if my faith holds up beautiful!

2 Next