Community > Posts By > rocketman52

rocketman52's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:20 PM

In almost all the profiles i read, in the 50 and over group, they like holding hands, rock "n" roll music, and long walks on the beach. Give me a break, i'm 58yo and holding hands i can handle, but listening to rock "n" roll gives me a head ache. And long walks on the beach are out of the question. After about five minutes of tromping through that deep sand someone would have to call 911 for me. I consider myself an average 58yo, am i the only one in the world that enjoys peace & quite. I think a lot of these folks are describing who they were 20 years ago, or maybe who they would like to be.
smokin bigsmile

Ya know, Jerry, you gotta be sorry you started this.
I feel bad for ya, bro. They're beatin' ya up, pretty good.

rocketman52's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:35 AM
yawn

and so much better off!!!!!

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:00 PM
Edited by rocketman52 on Sat 04/26/08 06:00 PM

Nice guys in Jersey? I keep hoping but so far............!

Your problem is that you're too quick to judge. You won't find the inner value in anyone, that way.
Well I guess I am quick to judge someone who tells me if I'm wearing red lipstick he's out of there! My problem is I want a nice guy, not a control freak!

And that's where your rush to judgement was incorrect..
So now, you're home with your lipstick.

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:20 AM

Nice guys in Jersey? I keep hoping but so far............!

Your problem is that you're too quick to judge. You won't find the inner value in anyone, that way.

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:35 AM
Sure there are. First, you have to give some indication that you aren't nuts...to draw us out.
It's much more difficult to find a mentally and emotionally in tact female. You can't imagine how difficult...at least among the older girls.

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:00 AM

Feel like what I used to do all night, will take me all night to do.:wink: :wink: blushing

There's a way around that. Do it during the day.

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:57 AM
Edited by rocketman52 on Sat 04/26/08 08:00 AM

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:56 AM
My mind and heart are 28. I'm just as cocky as ever. The really cool thing is now, that I'm twice as old, I know enough to warrant being cocky.
The difference is the body. While I can work longer and harder now, I could party longer and harder then...and I'm good with that.

rocketman52's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:44 AM
Do whatever it was I did before.
And if that actually happens, I'll take the time to remember what that was.