Community > Posts By > Amanda s

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 02/27/21 10:18 PM
I once died my hair the same color. I love your look.

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 02/27/21 10:11 PM
I think 25 to 80 ages always a smile pic, a full figure pic, a fun pic, & a romantic pic brownie points if you have a pet pic. I tell everyone to have these pics.

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 02/27/21 09:59 PM
You might intimidate some women. Your intelligence can scare a lot of women. Remember a lot of people on the internet are insecure. I hope you find your woman. You really do sound impressive.

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 02/27/21 09:22 PM
I always recommend a picture of you smiling. That’s what you were missing. You mentioned secret fun ie.., hook up. Your photos look too innocent for that. A pose on a bed would do the trick. Setting a romantic scene always works. Think flowers & chocolate. Best of luck

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 02/27/21 08:12 PM
You know you look like your overcompensating for something right? Although you do look nice doing it though.

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 02/27/21 08:04 PM
I would date you if you were near me. My only turn off was the smoking but nobody’s perfect, and not knowing your religion but I’m in the Bible Belt.

Amanda s 's photo
Sat 12/26/20 06:50 PM
Well does college count? I guess I’m Omni because I once dated a bisexual drag queen that tried to pimp me out. I had really low standards in college. Things change with age

Amanda s 's photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:44 AM
Apparently you never saw the bacon cheeseburger pizza commercial for papa Johns. It’s wierd but delicious. The pickles are my favorite part.

Amanda s 's photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:29 AM
Am I the only one that actually connects eyes with the person I’m actually flirting with? I didn’t read one person talking about eye playing. It still works, even wearing masks.

Amanda s 's photo
Fri 12/25/20 12:16 AM
I like Alaskan kli kai’s for their looks and rough coated Brussels griffin for their personality. The Brussels griffin are hearty, tenacious, and just goofy. The kli Kai is so striking and sweet natured basically a pocket pet of husky and even quiet.

Amanda s 's photo
Mon 12/14/20 11:14 AM
I’ve had lots of different animals for pets but there is something special about a dog. I had 1 for over 20 years and I still morn her loss. I have dog art, read dog books and watch dog tv. There’s nothing like the love of a dog well except god if you believe.

Amanda s 's photo
Sun 12/13/20 09:15 PM
I don’t know about you but I’ll believe I’m old when those 20 somethings stop approaching me.