goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:21 PM
im tired of paying 3.40 for a gallen of gas

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:18 PM
beats me im asking you

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:12 PM
you know why ppl still beleave in jesus christ its because of a little imaginary place far far away called hell ppl are scarded to stop beleaveing just because they might go to hell so they make up a excuse "faith"

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:10 PM
anybody cooler then me if so lets hear it!

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:06 PM
you see angels uh

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:59 PM
i dont mean to pick on anyone but anyone who beleaves today with all the technology we have that the earth is only 6000 years old as the bible says is just plan tupid

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:51 PM
exspecially the sex after marriage if i got a hot girl at home with me and i was a christian and she was willing to go all the way and i had to make a choice between heaven and hell, i may go to hell but god knows id remember that 30 min moment when i was in hell

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:48 PM
As a non religious person I like to pose questions that provoke thought (and maybe a little something else) in those who have such stifiling beliefs that they fear the natural process of life. Loosen up and live a little. If there is a God I doubt he/she/it is going to be upset that you enjoyed your life, body and short time on this planet.

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:42 PM
if god was a big lesbian i would pray to him every minute of my life

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:41 PM
doc ur on the same wave as i

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:40 PM
thier is no answer cause nobody knows

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:39 PM
now this is a very hard and impossible question WHO IS GOD

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:38 PM
now its time for god questions who is god

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:31 PM
what does the word faith mean???? BELEIF WITHOUT EVIDENCE

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:21 PM
The first Christian writer we have, Paul the apostle who Christians believe was converted not long after Jesus rose from the dead, completely ignored the life of Jesus. Christians say he did this because he had no need for the life story but he focused on morality and defending the faith so much that he would have had to use it. He just had to do without it for there was nothing he could use. When he had nothing, the same must have been true of the apostles of Christ whom he knew. It is only nonsense that Paul was so wrapped up in the vision he had of Jesus that converted him that he wasn’t able to think about the life of Jesus for Paul never gives any indication that the vision had that large of a grip on him. He was more wrapped up in the crucifixion than any vision. When he was so interested in that event which happened before Jesus appeared he was interested in Jesus’ life. That he hadn’t more to be interested in indicates that he just had the bare facts about Jesus as stated to him in a vision of Jesus.

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:20 PM
my little sweetie the us goverment has dental records and so much more that jimmy hoffa was real even video

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:18 PM
What is even more incredible and impossible to explain is this. Why did everybody forge writings and traditions in the name of the apostles and some other New Testament characters, but not Jesus himself? Even Gnostics never attributed any of their books to Jesus but to his apostles or some other disciple of Jesus. And Gnostics often believed that Jesus was a vision seeming to be a man not a man and sought direct revelation from him. Yet they came up with no book claiming to be the direct word of Jesus or even to be something that Jesus had written. If Gnostic and orthodox Christians believed in Jesus as someone who had been on earth, they certainly did not believe that there was any sensible reason for thinking he had been. They had their reasons yes. But these reasons had nothing to do with the kind of evidence a detective or historian or archaeologist would consider.

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:16 PM
Jesus Christ did not exist. If he did there is no acceptable evidence for it. And if there is acceptable evidence then it is too flimsy to justify taking Jesus seriously as a god or wizard. The nearest we get to evidence for Jesus having lived is the anonymously authored and partisan four gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John for everything else is far more, or could be, hearsay than what they are.

If Jesus had really been a new messenger from God, had he really been the Son of God, some writings of his would have been left behind. He left nothing at all. There are no writings attributed to Jesus. There are no archaeological artefacts. It is impossible to believe that God would have done nothing to make sure that some direct evidence to Jesus existed. All we have is hearsay. Hearsay isn’t always wrong but it is not very convincing. God didn’t ensure that any direct evidence for Jesus survived therefore God doesn’t care if we doubt or even disbelieve the existence of Jesus.

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:12 PM
there are thousands of poems about santa clause butwhy dont you beleave in him!

goatmeal202's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:10 PM
yes i have never seen a dinosaur but they were here we have fossils bones etc. but did u no there is no proof in existence for jesus outside of the bible how do we no the bible isnt just a storry made up thousands of years ago in order to controll people for what they do what they beleave and how they do it