Community > Posts By > Brian_Sinclair

Brian_Sinclair's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:50 AM
I love intelligent people and often unintelligent people. Depends on the energy of the smart one, are they ignorant of another cause their so highly evolved?
Or are they so dumb they cant figure out how to use a swinging door?
To me intelligence doesnt mean much, but use common sense, that would be nice..
Now, with that said I love people with a good soul and great enrgy, someone fun to be around and hold, someone to hold a common conversation and share some what common goals. If their smart or dull, doesnt really matter to me.

Brian_Sinclair's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:43 AM
ive heard lets be friends many times and still trying hard to fgiue a woman out when they say that. Lets be friends, fine!
However theres many layers of friendship, would be great to get some kind of frickin clue as to what type one would like.
I think absolutely one should never just leave their breakup as to, Lets be Friends! that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard, if its a break up let them know then walk away most of us have more important things to do then second guess another person..
Breakups are never easy, but breaking up and remaining just freinds, for me is truly damn near impossible. So, figure it out people!!!!!!

Brian_Sinclair's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:35 AM
i agree would be nice to decide if its a woman or a man in drag.. Hell take a picture, any picture would do. If you dont have one of you then of something that gives some frickin clue as to what you are, I can often read the rest if its a explainatory pic. For you simple ones that means something that describes what or who you are.