Community > Posts By > SPOILEDMILK

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:52 PM
hey hey whats going on with you?

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:50 PM
yea im seeing that... im a jersey boy so you feel the pain..lol..

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:31 PM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Wed 04/30/08 07:33 PM
WOMEN LIFE ....FRIENDS .. ITS ALL THE SAME...JUST AS MUCH ENERGY IS REQUIRED... AS LONG AS YOU BE YOUR SELF ..YOU WILL NOT FIND YOUR SELF BY YOUR SELF IN THE END..

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:28 PM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Wed 04/30/08 07:30 PM
I ALSO AGREE WITH JESS..............DONT TRY SO HARD TO FIND LOVE SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO LET IT FINE YOU...THEY SAY MEN FALL IN LOVE WITH THEIR EYES AND WOMEN FALL IN LOVE WITH THEIR EARS.....TAKE TIME TO LISTEN.. AND SEE THE GLASS HALF FULL

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:26 PM
I'm a person in love with life!!! Even though I've gone through a lot of obstacles, difficulties like like most of us have in our lives, I still admire, appreciate and respect life and I'm looking forward to learning from every mistake i make in life and using it to better my future... I think we all have very special qualities that beautify our own personalities and character, which makes each one of us special and unique. MY BROTHER YOUR FINE...MAYBE ALL THAT YOU NEED TO DO IS RE-ARRANGE A FEW THINGS AROUND IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT THAT BAD...

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:12 PM
wlecome and much love

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:08 PM
im just here trying to make a few new friends.if some how a connection happen , it will be a plus.if not i got love for ya anyway........you can never have to many friends...

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:03 PM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Mon 04/28/08 09:05 PM
help me with the hot spots.....im just here kicking it trying to make a few new friends.if some how a connection happen , it will be a plus.if not i got love for ya anyway........you can never have to many friends...

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 08:54 PM
wow people , this is a great question.....in my opinion it really do not matter where you are looking for love.....the only thing thats seam to matter is that you are looking....because if you keep doing what you have been doing ,you will keep getting what you have been gettung....also why stress so hard on finding a soul mate and my just look for a good friend first.....

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 08:47 PM
i do it how ever......and when ever

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 08:44 PM
new to pa

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 08:43 PM
reading pa.... here.lol

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:09 PM
HELLO

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:34 PM
my qestion is whats do love got to do with any thing...?if two people connect and have a very good chance on sharing something real..i hear people making promisses all the time that they know that they cannt keep...why not just be real.....why not lay it all on the line?you know choose to stand or fall.......the reason is we all get defeated -mis-lead by our hearts, lead by emotions,driven by hope...........once the blind folders are on ,and the fear of being hurt kicks in........ how do you trust....anyone?i guess you need to remeber " anything that dont kill you will make you stronger".love do exist,just not always where we are looking.....SIT AND WAY OUT THE PRO VS THE CONS....YOU CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION YOUR SELF......BUT REMEMBER THE TRUTH HURTS

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:27 PM
11;27 IM MY NECK OF THE WOODS... BUT IM WITH YA

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:58 PM
SWEET HEART , THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SURGEY,IF IT MAKE A BETTER YOU THEN YOU OWE IT TO YOUR SELF TO TAKE A CHANCE .ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT ,TRUST ME ..THEIR OPINIONS AREN'T WORTH IT .YOU KNOW I ONCE HEARD SOMEONE SAY..DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BEING AFRAID WHAT OTHERS THINK... BECAUSE IF YOU ONLY KNEW THEY THE DONT SPEND A LOT OF TIME THINKING....WE TEND TO GET CAUGHT UP ON THE DOT......SMILE MORE, GET BACK TO LOVING YOUR SELF,AND I PROMISS YOUR'LL FINE SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU NEED TOO....

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:16 AM
THANKS ENYA

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:14 AM
LOL..........THATS FUNNY... I GUESS I WANTED TO BE HEARD...THANKS

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:12 AM
MAYBE START BY BRING THOSE PICS UP CLOSER... CANT REALLY SEE YA..........

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:09 AM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Sun 04/27/08 11:10 AM
REALNESS IS ANYONE WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND NEVER CROSS THE LINE TO JUDGE ON PERCEPTION.A PERSON WHO SEE SHADES OF GRAY, AND NOT BLACK AND WHITE. PEOPLE ARE QUICK TO JUDGE AND QUICK TO SIDE STEP CONFLICK ....ITS A GOOD THING WHEN YOUR OKAY WITH WHERE YOUR CHOICES HAVE TAKEN YOU..,PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS ,AND THEY ASK YOUR OPINION;BUT THEY NEVER REALLY WANT THE TRUTH...THE TRUTH HURTS...SO BE YOURSELF BIG FELLOW..KEEP IT REAL