Community > Posts By > Jessica2002

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:38 PM
How does one go about losing a friend? Well first of all you have to follow these careful steps.

It takes a long time to drive someone close to you away. They will try and hang on hoping you will change, but you never will, despite your best efforts.

Your good intentions and apologies don’t mean anything because there has just been too many of them. Too many chances to change, and you didn’t.

Too many broken promises, that even if you tried could never fix. Too many good intentions wasted. They mean nothing.

How do you lose a friend, you do what I do. Push people until they break. You push so hard you push them away.

There is no reason for them to stay when all you do is hate yourself. How can you expect anyone to stick around and put up with the unbearable sight of you killing yourself, and not doing a damn thing to stop it? Who would stick around to watch this, who?

That’s how you lose a friend. You lose yourself.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:28 PM
Addiction is the worst kind of love you can have.... It doesnt care what you want and it's one sided. Addiction masks itself as love but eventually becomes hatred. Addiction always ends badly, wheather it be a break up or death. I speak from experience being addicted is love when your addicted but when your not its a bad taste in your mouth. You cant trust it because it's not real.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:21 PM
Find yourself that's probably part of the reason you are moving. Dont look so hard for the right person, unexpected things happen at unexpected times. Go find yourself and see what happens. This isnt a problem its an opportunity. Crazy is as Crazy does, hehe.

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:49 PM
Attention Guys,Girls,Anyone.... What do you think of my pics?? Am I hot or no?? haha.... Tell me what you think.

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:44 PM
Hey dont feel bad my friend David always goes shopping with me and he's completely straight.... I love going with him cuz you get a guys opinion on how you look and vise versa.... You like to look good nothing wrong with that.... Charge it *****!! hehe

-Jess

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:26 PM
So i gotta ask this question do you guys out there like girls who are less talkative and more quite or do you like girls who have strong personalities??

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:29 PM
Hey I just joined today and so whats up buddies!! Message me to say hi if you want to talk.