Community > Posts By > SmokinTee

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:23 AM
Hi yall flowerforyou just thought I'd check in. Other the the fact that I wrecked my car last Sat and hurt my back, things are going pretty well. Yes I gonna be ok, just a little sore still. But the car was another story.sad As far as the love life goes, its been a lot better and I hope we will be together soon.:heart: Hope yall are doing well. Catch ya later. happy

no photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:12 AM
Im glad to hear someone is getting some love:heart: Hope everything goes well for you. Me, I do have someone special that I am trying to work things out with but I have been trying for a long time now without much results. Guess that shows I am committed or maybe that I just a fool. At any rate thats why I am looking. Getting hurt gets old after a while.

no photo
Sun 05/04/08 10:57 AM
Ok guys and gals,,,where did everybody go. Yall are giving me a complex. :cry: I join in and its goes 9 days without a post. Makes me wounder what I did wrong. laugh So I figured someone needed to get the ball rolling again. flowerforyou Is there still live out there?

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:54 AM
I thought it was a tornado at 1st then I realized it wasnt stormy out. Took me a while to figure out what it was. I had never felt a earthquake before.

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome yall.happy There does seem to be alot of good people here. I look forward to meeting everone I can.

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:43 AM
Hi yall! Im in Rockport. Ive been in Indiana for 3 1/2 yrs now. From Texas. I really like the people here. Not much different from the folks back home. I havnt traviled much more then and hour in any direction from where I live so I dont know the state very well yet. And have very little clue how far away a lot of the towns are. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and I will try to keep tabs here and get to know everyone.

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:28 AM
Hi yall. I thought I might as well jump in and get my feet wet so to speak. I have been in communitys before and even ran a couple of rooms, but never one on a singles site. I do enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. But I dont spell very well sry. Kinda funny for a writer huh, lol. I have been single for almost 2 yrs and I hate it. I have never been happy alone and I think this is the longest I have had to be. so I thought this might be a good way to pass some of my time. I look forward to meeting everyone I can.