Community > Posts By > CrazyJ

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:13 AM
Hey catch how have you been?

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:08 AM
LOL someone needs coffee or sleep... *Fires up coffee grinder...

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:05 AM
Na us old schoolers where just hanging back to see if any of you would bring it like we did.... have not seen nothing like back then.... trust me I spent time going back and looking.... we had hundreds of pages one one debate about pot being illegal. we had debates that lasted weeks great fun seeing everyone pull onto a side and do research to validate what they thought was the right side of the debate, good clean fun ya know?

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:59 AM
that would be why we are here: TO MEET NEW PPL! lmao!

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:56 AM
LOL same old convos is that all that is going on here these days? Have I really been gone too long? Where are the heated debates? where ppls true selfs come out? WOW I think I am going to have see about starting some thing here cuz this is way too calm... Back in the day, wow we had convos on here that blow some ppls minds....

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:44 AM
I see it is still the same around here only a lot of new faces! thats a good thing. So how is everyone this early morning?

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:42 AM
Yea thats right that crazy guy is back to stir up all them hella fun crazy @$$ convos that lead to many other crazy convos.... LOL

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:41 AM
Liven this damned single life... Workin like hell but hey gotta have money to play with right?

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:37 AM
CCP wow it's been a while how are ya?

CrazyJ's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:33 AM
Just wondering I am bored as hell lookin to talk or something.

CrazyJ's photo
Thu 08/23/07 11:01 PM
Welcome enjoy and have fun!

CrazyJ's photo
Thu 08/23/07 10:59 PM
I am hella bored thats why I am here to be entertained LOL so who wants to entertain me? LOL

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:16 PM
yes i was locked in a prisner within my own home work or home that was my life, yes i have babys

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:54 PM
Other than the no sex thing life has been great for me after she left! I can do things I want to to do now!!!!

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:24 PM
Ah to get laid... all the worry about std's sti's kids condoms breaking too much hassle for me, thats why I've been living like a monk(LOL) sense my wife and I have split...

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:20 PM
Liven in the Eugene down south of ya! Hows the singles seen up there?

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:04 PM
LOL just tryin to make yall think abit, looks like it may have worked, as for the six pack thing workin on it, give me another month or so, just back to flat, now workin on the ripples LMAO

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:46 PM
Everything but the wallet was what I thought I'd hear, everyone has a dream "whatever" but when the "honeymoon stage" is over and the "real" person starts to show there flaws, why is it that the flaws out weigh everything else? Why is it that when you are real people tend to want you to be something your not. Please don't think I am doubting that you all are good people, I am only trying to see why we, as we are, are so judgmental? Why is it that we all want the perfect whatever, and then we find them and find out they have flaws. we tend to push them away, is it because we are scared they will not be able to deal with our own flaws, or just because we strive for perfection? When in reality we KNOW that does NOT exist...

CrazyJ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:23 PM
I know you all want a man who is kind, caring, compassionate, non-judgmental, fun, and loyal. Now beyond that. No not a job car/pickup or a place, but what else do you all really look for? is it how they are with people is it how they walk talk or maybe it is everything? just wondering looking to maybe find some answers to some stuff within my own life, who better to ask than the perfect strangers? LOL have fun with this one

CrazyJ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:14 AM
Thank you all so much! LMAO yea single does mean "Fair Game"

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25