snugglesdaughter's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:01 PM
Hey everyone... Got to walk with mom last night. Shes doing great. She is able to leave May 31 or June 7th. After that we are moving to Florida. The vent is totally out she can talk now and the hole is almost closed. They said shes a miracle!

snugglesdaughter's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:06 AM
Hey everyone! Good news moms supposed to come home anywhere from 2-6 weeks! Shes doing good, just tired still.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:35 AM
Went to see mom today she slept the whole time,she has the flusad I hate seeing her sick. There gonna do a chest x-ray and see how her lungs doing. She has been off the venalator for about 4 days shes doing great with her breathing. They are also going to do test to make sure its just the flu.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:39 PM
Moms doing great she only has one more step before coming home. She is going to stay between my grandparents and my house b4 she gets better. She will only be able to use the internet at my house and I dont know when she will be staying with me and when my interent will be working at home bc I am in the process of moving. She was joking around with me trng to embarass me so she is her old self again. We went for a walk today I pushed her around in her wheel chair. happy

snugglesdaughter's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:46 AM
HEY EVERYONE! I am in such a good mood. Mom is breathing on her own now, she doesnt need the breathing tube. When we found out we both started to cry. She will probally be comeing home soon, I can't wait. I am so excited. She told me today she thought she was gonna be in there forever. The hospital told her she is a miracle... they didn't think she would surive. Thank god she did! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

snugglesdaughter's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:31 PM
Hi everyone. Yesterday Mom was having alot of panic attacks,frown but today she was doing better. Adam picked up 2 games for her to play so she wont be so bored. She is standing more and able to get in the wheelchair now. For the past 3 days she has been allowed her speaking valve in and has talked for hours!bigsmile That means she is getting stonger. Thanks again 4 all the support

snugglesdaughter's photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:16 PM
I got to talk to mom today she had the speaking valve in. They are hoping she will only be in 4 about 6 more weeks! The rehab is making me mad, they are taking like a half hour to answer moms calls!

snugglesdaughter's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:35 PM
I got to see mom stand today! Shes doing so well, she doesnt think she is but she is! She doesnt like the food there and i didt know what she was allowed so I got her cheese popcorn and mounds candy from the vending machine and sierra mist, she was so happy! I am going 2 get us icecream soon! Thank you again everyone for the support, I really think the support from everyone is helping her get through this.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:08 PM

Ah (((((((((((((((((Snugs))))))))))))))))))

can ya feel the love???? I bet it feels unbelievable.
You are loved and missed by all here and we are all praying and wishing for you. Your family has been fabulous and they need alot of credit too but you need all we can give you to bring you back to us
Glad to hear you are getting stronger every update. Keep fighting cause we are here backing you when you need our strength.
Love you hon
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:
Ames

p.s. hope you liked the card I sent didn't it make you just drool????? sorry about the stains on it...i drooled toobigsmile laugh

Thank you, and mom liked the card, it made her laugh.... alot of the nurses and visitors liked it to.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:03 PM
Moms doing good she is eating real food and can stand.. today she talked 2 my brother Adam today with the speacking valve. She is doing good. She says she hates when we go, its so hard to leave but like today she gets tired, and she needs her rest, so i stayed till she got tired.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:03 PM
Moms doing good she is eating real food and can stand.. today she talked 2 my brother Adam today with the speacking valve. She is doing good. She says she hates when we go, its so hard to leave but like today she gets tired, and she needs her rest, so i stayed till she got tired.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:58 PM
:heart: AHHHH,HI BECCA,,How are YOU holding up?
I am so proud of you for being there for your mom.
With work and driving I know it must be hard.
YOUR DOING GREAT!!!! And I hope I get to see the BOTH of you again, soon..
PLEASE tell your MOM, I love her and cannot wait for her to be back on here, kickin it with ALL her homies,wink,wink,lol..
You be SAFE and THANK YOU for letting us know hows she's doing..YOUR A GREAT DAUGHTER!!!!!:heart: flowerforyou :wink:

I am doing ok, right now its difficult, with school, work and making sure shes ok. At least shes closer now, I stop to see her everyday. Thank you, I appricate all of the support from everyone. I will tell her... she all of the comments, I am putting them in a scapbook for her. If anyone wants to talk to her I can do it through text on my phone or if any1 has verzion I can let them talk to her and she can write what she wants to say and I can tell you either let me know r # or ask me for mine. She loves all the cards and things. I just wish I had some way for her to get on the laptop.

snugglesdaughter's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:54 AM
Mom loves all the comments! Thanks for doing this for her!:smile:

snugglesdaughter's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:48 AM
Hi everyone. This is Pams daughter Becca. I tried to get onto her name to keep every1 updated but I have the wrong name or password. My mom says thank you and she loves you all. She loved getting the printouts of all the comments, I am going to put it in a scapbook to make it easier for her to read. She is still weak but is slowly getting better. They said she will probally be in rehab for 6 months to a year. The good news is that her lung is starting to reinflate, they were able to take out the chest tube. She is now able to eat oranges and drink water, she is still on the venalator. She cant talk yet only write unless she has a speaking valve in. I tried to take my laptop in for her to chat on but they dont have wireless internet at the rehab. Thank you all for your support.