Community > Posts By > mtotheatt

mtotheatt's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:12 PM
Miller

mtotheatt's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:39 PM
I LOVE video games....but when it comes to beating a song or level(I love Guitar Hero) or being there for my woman....i know when to put the controller down....but my hobby is collecting different types of Pink BIC Lighters!

mtotheatt's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:06 PM
Once upon a time, there were three knights who had lost their horses and had been walking for days. They came upon a castle and asked the King if they could stay for one week. The king agreed but said if any of you try to have any sexual relations with my daughter i will cut your penis off and throw you out of the window. The first night, one of the Knights decided to go into her bedroom. The next day the King said, all 3 of you pull down your pants,and they did so. He looked at the first Knight and said okay you're good. Then the second with the same response. Now the third one he looks at, he goes okay cut it off and throw him out the window. The second night, the 2nd Knight made his way into the girls bedroom. The next day the same thing happened to him. On the fourth day he asked the 3rd Knight to pull his pants down,and he goes good job Knight you did not have any sexual relations with my daughter. The 3rd Knight goes how did you know the other two had intercourse with her? and the King says..glitter. The king then says you are truly a great Knight. The Knight says thank you...and he had glitter on his tongue...so the King cuts his tongue off and throws him out of the window!