Community > Posts By > Dannie

Dannie's photo
Sat 03/20/21 02:48 AM
Would not matter. No one is real. And know body meets

Dannie's photo
Fri 11/27/20 10:46 AM
I think I've been doing this long enough.. that All men think with their *****. and when it comes up immediately, or later down the line I'm already expecting it.Im a grown woman. By this time I can read a man's profile and know exactly where he's going to go with but unfortunately I would have to agree with the fact that sex is very important and at some point it is going to come up in a conversation before you meet. I had to go to website that was more geared towards sexual preferences. Because a lot of men my age just was not going to work for me. weather I'm playing or I'm serious about playing you should grown up enough to be able to deal with it. I learned there are three things for happy healthy relationship that's respect communication and I'm very healthy sex life so I might be the first one to talk about sex and if a man's I'm comfortable I can certainly stop or they can block me vice a versa

Dannie's photo
Fri 11/27/20 10:30 AM
I was bless the have a wonderful and healthy relationship. with my husband before he died.
I have learned there are three things to have a healthy and happy realationship. Doesn't matter what order. The First Communication II respect and the third a healthy sex life. Without even one of these relationship will not last these three things and Compass everything else that makes a happy and happy relationship. I live by these rules and truly know they work