Community > Posts By > eliselag

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:06 AM
Nine Inch Nails "Broken"

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:03 AM
Edited by eliselag on Tue 07/08/08 07:03 AM
Amazing how they can go from looking innocent and cute to angry and horrific in mere nanoseconds.

I can do it

Lemme see.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:02 AM
Ah...... It was a long time ago.

See...... Men are very passionate about their interests.... No matter how stupid they are. They take pride on the useless skills they spent many hours into perfecting. Boys and their toys.... Don't need a woman to be into it... But at least to acknowledge it.

Yes... boys and their toys. winking

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:58 AM

My cat just slapped my dog, and now hes hidinglaugh . Why should you find this even the least bit humorous? Because she is a kitten, and he is an 85lb. pitbull. anyway, it was funny to me, and im bored, so blah.

Kitties can look vicious when they're angry. Poor guy. Hope he comes around.

Yes they can!

Amazing how they can go from looking innocent and cute to angry and horrific in mere nanoseconds.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:57 AM

I am an old man in a young man's body....... grumble

I tend to meet older men that want to be and act young. But some of them end up being immature.

Immature....... hmmmm.... I hate that word....

Do you know that I used to get called that all the time by older women just because I liked video games before I was 21? I try to get into them now, but it doesn't feel the same like then. I just collect the rare ones. Anyways, I got called that for my interests, and then who do I hear hootin' and hollerin' (no offense to anyone) like a retard in Legoland as soon as someone mentions shopping? That very same #$^%@......grumble

I would never judge a guy for his interest in video games and the like. Hell, I encourage it.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:53 AM

My cat just slapped my dog, and now hes hidinglaugh . Why should you find this even the least bit humorous? Because she is a kitten, and he is an 85lb. pitbull. anyway, it was funny to me, and im bored, so blah.

Kitties can look vicious when they're angry. Poor guy. Hope he comes around.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:50 AM
I am an old man in a young man's body....... grumble

I tend to meet older men that want to be and act young. But some of them end up being immature.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:43 AM

Oh, and I have yelled at people with my cane in the dead of night for walking across my yard and not using the sidewalk.... Forgot to mention that one.

No way! That's too funny. Last week some guy yelled at me for walking acro...... wait! That was YOU?!?!?!!??

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:36 AM

Yes, and that is ok with me. If that is what I am meant to be then so be it.

I used to think that way and now I want a "plus one" my life.

Not me. I'll be a biting old bastard til the bitter end if need be. I give up! laugh I seriously do. I think it is harder to resist, and that is what I love about it.

Will you have a cane to wave around when you become an old bastard?

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:25 AM

Yes, and that is ok with me. If that is what I am meant to be then so be it.

I used to think that way and now I want a "plus one" my life.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:23 AM

:smile:What is the worst way someone can react to the words "I love you"?:smile:

"Seriously? Really?"
"You're kidding, right?"

just above you was a real dailogue
Some people are so self centered

oh my questions were ones that were used as responses to I Love You.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:19 AM

:smile:What is the worst way someone can react to the words "I love you"?:smile:

"Seriously? Really?"
"You're kidding, right?"

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:13 AM

ill Throwing up or dry heaving. ill