Community > Posts By > iproteus

no photo
Fri 05/03/19 08:14 PM
This is new to me??
Have posted to various forums in the past and never needed an avatar.
Can anyone please assist with this dilemna ?

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 05:22 PM
laugh

Yep I guess what you say is true for all of us...

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 07:50 PM
frustrated

I don't know what is with the guys in Kalgoorlie, but it seems that none of them reply to messages sent?
I don't expect miracles from any dating site, but I do expect a thanks or no thanks reply when messages are sent. Didn't people get taught manners in their generation ??

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:35 AM
Well to be honest, at my age, yep it is still a part of my life, given half the chance that is ;) hehehe
On the other side of the coin, I would like to be involved with a genuine guy, but it appears that most of the so called genuine ones are only afte one thing - money:( What happened to good ol fashioned interest, then more interest then the forbidden L word ??
C'mon world, don't be so politically correct with yourselves - be yourself, it is worth it...and hopefully we will all find who we are looking for..

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 07:36 AM
Gay guy in Kalgoorlie, mature, and probably looking for love and fun in all the wrong places, but ....I'm looking.happy
60 years, slim build, extremely discrete, expect the same, and only interested in GENUINE guys 18-45 for mutual meets, possible LTR.
Want to know more, drop me a message...I don't bite, unless you ask me too laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/12 03:57 PM
Interesting profile info - says your looking for a female ??
I'm confused happy

If interested still, check me out, I don't bite - unless you want me to ? hehehe

no photo
Wed 11/21/12 04:04 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if there really are any genuine gay guys in this town??