Community > Posts By > LoyalLaura

LoyalLaura's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:48 AM
Sweetness....you have made it impossible to think straight...and that's fine...I think too much anyway...lol.

Thank you for making me smile. For enterring my life and leading me straight into happiness.

You have won my heart,you are the air I breathe...and because of you, I can believe in love.

Forever Love Baby...I'm in this for the long haul.

Yours...and loving you still...Laura

LoyalLaura's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:05 AM
Are you asking me on a date?..lolflowerforyou

LoyalLaura's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:16 PM
OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE A STYX FAN HERE?....LOLflowerforyou

LoyalLaura's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:54 PM
Hello Sweet Lips...My name is Laura and I have to say that I have met alot of very nice people on this site...so WELCOME!drinker

LoyalLaura's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:50 PM
My job is to annoy people like you and obviously, I do it well....lol. Yes, I do have a trust fund and no, I do not have a sugar daddy. I am self sufficient and have a suga' daughter. She's 17 and I make her work like a slave. devil

LoyalLaura's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:58 PM
if you lived in the appropriate area ...you wouldn't hate it ...you would love it...i live in heaven on lake huron and i don't need to pay for gas to drive to the city cuz it sucks....laugh

LoyalLaura's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:53 AM
i think it would be cool to get a place at like a campground or somewhere where those who drink can pass out...not that i'm referring to me....loldrinker

LoyalLaura's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:25 PM
I am having a very difficult time trying to find someone who is dating potential in my area....are you the one?

LoyalLaura's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:21 PM
Hi guys...I'm trying to hook up with a match from Michigan...no luck...any ideas?