Community > Posts By > Kim

Kim's photo
Mon 11/16/20 11:16 AM

A lot of us have encountered different people from different cultures since we become more open to the world. If the attraction becomes real, how do you deal with it? Religion? Differences in values?

I can do cultural difference. I'm from the Caribbean which have a very strong culture and I'm seeking someone outside my region so cultural differences will be there and I'm open and ok with that. Religion or spiritual beliefs I will not compromise with. We should be heading in the same direction spiritual.

Kim's photo
Mon 11/16/20 08:32 AM

Hey people in here :)
I have a question for you :)
What is so scary about filling out even the basics in the profile and doing it honestly?
I have stumbled upon several, if not most of profiles in here that i've seen that has nearly nothing in them, not even a short selfexplanatory text about ythemselves.
Is really "hi" meaning everything or what?
Those few who really have something in their profiles such as the answers to the basics and a short text can be counted on one hand and one in particular that caught my eye hasn't even been on here for over a month according to the profile itself.
so, is it so bad to write something about yourself or is the "hi" a shortcut because it's obviously difficult to write something that might catch someones interest?

I share the same sentiment. It is annoying and I keep ignoring persons who do not complete their profile.

Kim's photo
Mon 11/16/20 08:24 AM
Edited by Kim on Mon 11/16/20 08:25 AM
I'm liking this site so far but one of the most annoying thing for me is that most persons do not complete their profile. I wish there was a way to filter to see only these with completed profile can see me and I can see them. Most of the persons who texted me so far are looking at my picture and pictures alone can not tell how a person is. Yes, I agree people can lie on their profile, but it's what I get and have to use to judge for now, but I can't just look at a picture and press yes. 🤦:tone4:

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 02:59 PM
@Freebird Deluxe. The only offensive message I've gotten is yours. Have a blessed day. :)

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 02:57 PM
Thank you @teckelandtortie. I like to get to the point, I just want these men to know not to waste my time.

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 02:55 PM
Thank you for your feedback SparklingCrystal. I cannot see likes, it's asking me to pay to see likes.

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 11:38 AM
I redo it, can check and let me know again please.

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 11:21 AM
Thank you for the feedback

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 11:21 AM
Thank you

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 11:09 AM
Exactly, I'm like christian and gay don't go in the same sentence. God call sinners but He doesn't keep them in sin.

Kim's photo
Sun 11/15/20 10:51 AM
Rate me