Community > Posts By > houseofcthulu

no photo
Mon 11/19/12 01:50 AM
Relatively new to this sort of thing. Looking forward to adding a bit more to my profile and interacting on the forums.Typically when I meet people it is in person so this is a new medium for me.

I live in the Greater Sacramento area, Carmichael to be exact. I do union ironworking but it is construction so when it is busy it is really busy and when it's not it is just plain bad. I also bounce at clubs on the weekends when needed. No, I am not one of those hyper aggressive @#$hole types that people normally associate with that line of work.

Anyways, this introduction was a bit longer than I initially intended. If you feel like chatting and are from the sacramento area do not hesitate to message me.

Best Regards

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 10:24 PM
I train 5x a week, sometimes twice a day. My training regimen is split between 3 days devoted to compound lifts [i.e squat, deadlift, bench] and 2 days devoted to isolation work.

I do not do what is commonly considered "cardio" such as running. I keep my rest periods between training sets to an absolute minimum so as to keep my heart rate up. Thus, my weight training has a cardiovascular component to it.

Currently on a precontest diet. Very boring. Lots of chicken, brown rice, broccoli, egg whites, protein shakes, water, water and more water; that sort of thing. Needless to say, it sucks.