Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 09/28/23 03:17 PM
try "qwerty", or "password"

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/25/23 10:22 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 09/25/23 10:24 AM

with marriage it is more expensive

You think? I'd say getting in a prostitute, cleaner, cook, therapist/coach to deal with your issues, secretary, surrogate mother to bear your children, a nanny, and companion, would be far more expensive.
To his point: He's right

To your point: That's why living together in a serious relationship makes the most sense for most men.

Having/wanting children, however, changes the stakes a bit for sure.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/23/23 10:16 PM

Rate me 1-10 (10 being the prettiest) and give reasoning :sunglasses:
I'd rate you as "trying too hard"

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/23/23 08:07 AM
How about aiming to make some sense first before you post?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 12:26 PM
If you look further down, you'll see a forum called "California". You might wish to post there for a more local response.

Meanwhile, my apologies you are stuck in California and have to deal with California politics and the women there. Easily the worst women in the United States (AND the worst politics).

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 12:22 PM
Yeah, it starts with never allowing a grown woman to think of herself as a "Queen" for starters.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 07:53 AM

It is hard being shy and horny at the same time. 🥺
so you are "shorny"?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 07:33 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 09/19/23 07:34 AM

It seems Joe Biden’s demented state of mind is contagious among other democrats. Many of them are promoting Joes policies as Grrreat… They claim his policies are creating great things for America… the best economy , the best job market , they tell us the border is the most secure it has ever been. Yet they don’t want YOUR child to get a proper education as they fight against school choice, knowing the public schools are failing. They say Joe is a leader on the world stage even though he shows weakness and indecisiveness to our allies and our enemy’s . It’s obvious the agenda of the Democratic Party is to lie to and deceive the average American into voting for their corrupt representatives. How can anybody take a unbiased look at the crime, the high cost of basic necessities, the mass of illegal immigrants flooding in to our country and depleating funds meant for our homeless and poor citizens. the school children that are not proficient in reading, writing and arithmetic in our public schools. This country can not take four more years under the democratic rule …for some reason over the last ten years the democrat party has refused to show respect for anything or any one that helped make this country the great republic it is or was…. What a shame…
Pretty accurate IF one is unbiased. Problem is, many are not. TDS syndrome

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 07:25 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 09/19/23 07:26 AM

1. find the delete button.

2. press it.

problem solved

you're welcome

1. Find the delete button
2. Press it
Problem NOT solved!

Delete, block, report.....problem STILL not solved.

Speak to moderators
Problem STILL NOT solved!

Come on, you know better that that.....you're not naive. The only place on this app to find decent, genuine people is on the forum. Problem with that is, this is supposed to be a dating app, not just a chat forum. In theory, mingle is a place for people to find a potential partner.....how would you solve the issues on here? And, please don't play down the problem by saying that pressing the delete button solves everything....because it patently doesn't. Interested to hear what you think about this. God bless.
[/quote

This above

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/18/23 08:52 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 09/18/23 09:31 AM
Whatsapp, owned by facebook, one of the biggest data collectors and violators of privacy on the internet. No thank you.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 09/17/23 01:02 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 09/17/23 02:01 PM
Does a short man try to make himself look shorter? Does a broke man try to make himself look broker? Does a fat man try to make himself look fatter? Why would a freakishly tall woman wish to look even freakishly taller? Unless you are a dude perhaps?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 09/17/23 12:58 PM

Are you looking for validation from women or men? I'm sure any woman would tell you that you look amazing in those heels, female empowerment, etc. But most guys will tell you that they couldn't care less about your heels. So, if you really DO want validation, ask the girls, don't ask guys.
This

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 09/17/23 12:57 PM
Sorry to say that 30 out of those 30 are fake.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/16/23 04:06 PM

Nevada legal services ... I went thru them I divorced my wife and they work with low income they do quite a few things
With a screen name such as yours, I think I know how the divorced happened.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/16/23 09:26 AM

I have more belly than button, so that's not gonna work 🤣

lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 09/14/23 09:01 AM
"calm", I like it! lol.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 09/13/23 12:32 PM
You declare that on your very first day on the site?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/12/23 10:42 AM

looking for gay action. in downtown Amman Hotel
Tired of the dog?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/12/23 08:36 AM
Seriously? 66 years old (minimum!) with a picture of yourself taking a bath? Just when I thought I've seen everything here.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/11/23 08:35 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 09/11/23 08:35 PM

Maybe eat a sandwich or two.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25