no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:18 PM
To Greece for Gyro's

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:24 PM
nite

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:22 PM
My daughter lost her tooth 2 weeks ago, and she got 10 smackeroos... Its funny cus she would wiggle in infront of me all the time cus she knew it freaked me out..

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:23 PM
I liked Ninja Warrior but stopped watching after the show just gets watered down and Unbeatable Bamzuke is just strange but sometimes interesting

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:21 PM
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make ****.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a ****ing Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your ****?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:08 PM

it was a newer one... came out hmm 3 years ago maybe?

There was on in 1973 and the one your talkin about is with Nicholas Cage and that was 2006

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:05 PM

I am Legend and it sucked.....

I feel the same way. It was to short and the ending sucked. Plus a couple more things but I don't wanna get into that..

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:59 PM

i am so out of date! lol.. The WickerMan.... and i thought it wasnt all that great

wow

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:55 PM
I think it was more family but kid movies can still be interesting... And damn transformers was a long time ago

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:51 PM
I saw Horton Hears a Who and I was bored lol