Community > Posts By > hippydaninsa

hippydaninsa's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:47 PM
Thanks everyone I think ill do just that I gave her all I could physically and emotionally and thats that she treated me like dirt

hippydaninsa's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:01 PM
Do I trust her with the friends thing or just get away from that as well? The only reason I ask is because I helped her with a lot on a personal level.

hippydaninsa's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:46 PM
lol thanks those where quick

hippydaninsa's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:40 PM
Edited by hippydaninsa on Mon 04/07/08 06:41 PM
My ex or current or what ever she is considering herself to be makes no since to me. So I am coming here for help or at least input.

Ok so this is a longish story. so I'll just hit the biggish stuff.

I was with her for 2 1/2 years. We started dating in Wisconsin I had met her at work. She was in a bad way with relationships she just liked the wrong people. I pulled her out of that so to speak, and showed her how she should have been getting treated.
From the beginning i was planning to go to collage here in Arizona and told her that if she was going to come along that I would only want a serious relationship. She agreed.

I moved was measurable with out her and gave up free housing to be with her after she could come out here. I lost my job and she supported me for 3 months so that I could concentrate on school. I felt like an @** so I got a job. Our roomate screwed us so we fell behind on finances so I took a personal LOA from school and worked 48- 50 hrs a week on a grave shift. In this time the person I thought to trust most was telling her that I wasn't there for her because I didn't care. In reality I was just happy to come home to her. Well she believed him and started preparing herself to leave me for him.

She cheated on me. The thing is I forgave her and took her back. I worked through everything with her just for it to start up again a couple of months later. I found out and left her, but she badged me to give it a go for the time we had together. I dropped all of my plans on where to go and what to do. 2 weeks later she goes to me and says **** it I don't feel like trying.

I am getting my life back together and now she says she wants to be friends and see if we go any where??????????