no photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:24 PM
thank you people, thank you very much

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:22 PM
just keep my friend lowell in prayers, he really is gonna need them to recover

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:20 PM
i will tell him for you, he hopefully will get transfered to a local hospital in a couple days, but the doctors are being extra cautious

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:03 PM
well for those of you who know romeo1975, he is in the hospital with massive injuries after being hit by a drunk driver on wed nite. He hopes to be back soon, but it may take awhile

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:57 PM
Hello people i am brand new here, i wish it was on better terms, anyone who saw my post for prayers will understand why, but i like what i see and i hope once Lowell gets better we can have some fun in here. Anyone who has any questions for me can ask, i dont have any photos cause i am not in my home state, i am staying in maryland with my severely injured friend.

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:50 PM
uhh excuse me waterloo, i have a message for you from a good friend of mine and yours, his name is Lowell Curry, most people on here know him as romeo1975

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:46 PM
wow he was right, this is a pretty cool site, thank you so much for the prayers, i know he can feel them in his heart

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:41 PM
anyone who wants more info can email me....

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:39 PM
well he is still not concious right now, he has suffered a shattered ankle and leg, he has 3 cracked ribs and a broken shoulder blade

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:39 PM
Hello everyone, i am new to this site but i have a very close friend who is on here a lot and he needs your prayers. For anyone who knows romeo1975 aka Lowell, he was hit by a drunk driver on Wed night and is still in the hospital, his ankle and leg were shattered, though he should be able to walk again, he has 3 cracked ribs, and also suffered a broken shoulder blade.
He told me about this site, and i want to do the right thing, so please say an extra prayer for him, he will greatly appreciate it..
My name is Marcus A. Washington, but people call me Mac

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:35 PM
well my name is Marcus Washington, Lowell and I are very good friends, he is currently in the hospital after a car accident, and asked me to let some of his friends in here know. If you want to know me, just email me here, i have just joined out of his reccomondation, he told me great things about this site, and after my wife passed away 3 years ago, i really need to get out into the public world

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:33 PM
Excuse me everyone, does anyone in here know Lowell Curry, his screen name would be romeo1975?