Community > Posts By > Robinhood1966

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:46 AM
been through the ringer on this one and for the rest of you like me who has been through 4 bad relationships and three marriages.... i like to think of myself as a nice guy.... is that why they failed ....and as of lately i have no time...and then i have to ask ...was it them or was it me ...or both???? relatoinships ... i miss em but i also have really great friends [who i dont date] who i love like family.... so i have no sex life... but i live life as fully as i can and trust God for the rest.....Jesus is the answer... follow him and the rest will come is my hope

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:48 PM
must agree Everything Glorious very very good. and mighty to save
and tree63 and sonic flood and avalon and david crowder band and kuttless and skillet and rush of fools and POD and selah and newsboys and well you know your favorite songs that match the bands mentioned
and so very many more.... hear the ministry of these singers and let the Spirit of God sweep you into his presence

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:38 PM
shine by Crystal meyers

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:37 PM
revelation song .... sorry i dont have the lyrics for it but its very beautiful and i find myself singing it as much as i can rmember ... if you look it up on youtube it has the song and lyrics in kareoki form and others.... it is one of my must sing songs when i am at the coffee shop on open mike night here in salem missouri this friday and its the only coffee shop here in town so you cant miss it..

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:57 AM
so define what you like and what you look for...i try to find a girl with a mind ...she for some reason walks away no matter how nice i am . i date a few extra pounds. she cheats..i date the proverbial bulldog and she cheats ... i date the cute chick with the boobs and she isnt into a serious relationship...what am i doing wrong??????????????

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:39 AM
love your attitude on life....also just read wish you enough... i am constantlt amazed how words can lift you up ,bring you down or touch a heart to tears... you must be truly amazing. your comment about the prince at the end of the day is so true about the right relationship...still seeking my princess....though in my life ive been no prince i still work hard to at least be a loyal peasant perhaps someones knight maybe even the frog...but you never know til you take the chance on the kiss....or even the meeting....the most frustrating parts of my life are that i have loved and lost so many times that i think about just giving up and living in the woods with my dog...but my dog cant talk to me.... at least here i sometimes get conversation... and then sometimes even inteligent conversation...