Community > Posts By > joshsuire1

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:58 PM

i agree...but may i ask why now adays if a guy(me) sees a young woman in the store an simply swallows down to his gut an musters up all his courage to say hello to her is shown so much disdane...just curious i mean is it that hard for woman to or is that just a guy thing?

I think it's just a guy thing. Men don't show women rejection the same way. At least not in my observations. I can only speak for me. But you can tell if there is interest. Or not. It's okay, if not. For me, that is.

I do agree young girls could be much nicer in letting guys down at times.

oddly comforting...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:56 PM
((((FADE))))

lol an the new guy shows up...lol

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:52 PM
i think everyone is either watching highly anticipating the next comment or they have left for the hills...lol

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:47 PM
only if there is a toy in the happy meal box...lol

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:45 PM

on a completely diffrent note....

fade's a bit of a cougar dont you think shes changed clothes at least once while in here lol

Tread lightly young man...

As much as I hate to spread rumorshappy I hear from reliable sources...
Fade has a propensity to chew boys up and spit them out.laugh

We'd have to arrange to have you fitted for a 'happy meal' box.
devil *ahem* I mean :tongue: thread ..........

LMAO .. Thanks a lot Dave .... d*mn it you ruined everything..I was just inviting him to my web

i suddenly like feeling like a peice of meat...HMMMM lol as if i was the only one...man im so okay with it anyway...laugh

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:40 PM

I actually believe there are lots of really good, intuitive men out there. Men who, once they get to know you, instinctively have a sense of knowing what you need and protecting you and loving you the way you need it.

Even better, loving you how you need it even if it is not how you thought you needed to be loved. That is love. :heart:

i agree...but may i ask why now adays if a guy(me) sees a young woman in the store an simply swallows down to his gut an musters up all his courage to say hello to her is shown so much disdane...just curious i mean is it that hard for woman to or is that just a guy thing?

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:37 PM

fade's a bit of a cougar dont you think shes changed clothes at least once while in here lol

Tread lightly young man...

As much as I hate to spread rumorshappy I hear from reliable sources...
Fade has a propensity to chew boys up and spit them out.laugh

We'd have to arrange to have you fitted for a 'happy meal' box.

LOL aight thanks for the heads up.. lol i wont stare directly in her trancefull stare...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:32 PM

i am at a loss Tina

no Rob...not you. if i play nice will you forgive?

well sure, but Lil is one of my friends. I really do respect her, and think that she is taken out of context sometimes. She is actually very kind, and sweet, and her attempts to correct people on certain things are not meant as sleights, but educational. I have been corrected a few times for her, but I am better for it. I am just lost at the response :cry:

i admire that rob..id stand blindly toward anyhing for friends an family..MAD props rob...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:31 PM
they marry...carry on with life...then they scrape up the peices after a cheating spouse, go figure...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:24 PM

apparently you care more than wish to let on, cuz you're still going on about it - like i should be intimidated to watch the conversation.

i am not impressed by you and all you think you know.

...nor am i threatened by your intellect, or the way you are
able to draw the crowd to your defense.

circle the wagons sweetheart.

you can't hang with me.
i am at a loss Tina

makes you realize how wars are started doesnt it...lol

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:21 PM

apparently you care more than wish to let on, cuz you're still going on about it - like i should be intimidated to watch the conversation.

i am not impressed by you and all you think you know.

...nor am i threatened by your intellect, or the way you are
able to draw the crowd to your defense.

circle the wagons sweetheart.

you can't hang with me.

cmon tina..i know yall are tiffn over this but hey it was ll my fault to start so i take the blame for it an i say we jsut move on....

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:19 PM

Ohh yeah... go get her! Rarrrr...

LMAO!!!flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou laugh glasses

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:12 PM

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:10 PM
a little cautious to proceed into this world you say..lol but your right...were all entitled.... now tina....lilith yall shake hands an curse behind each others backs like family family is supposed to...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:04 PM

thats all you do is bounce thru the posts pointing out technicalities, and fault-finding.
just enjoy hearing from other folks with a little less school marm is all i'm saying.

Well... for sure I don't resort to name calling. As to the rest... LMFAO!!!! laugh

eeeeaassy....easy now...calm down you 2 tigers!laugh

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:01 PM

but it seems my heart in this matter was doubted...thank you all for the insight lillith you as well, for what its worth i genuinley hope you all have a great day...

Hey. Not by me frown

lol dont worry bout it fade got love for yadrinker

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:57 AM
i truly appreciate what your saying tina..but if i made the mistake of ot posting correctly then hey i apologize life goes on..i am who i am you are who you are an lill is who she is we are all entitled to our little quirks...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:41 AM
but it seems my heart in this matter was doubted...thank you all for the insight lillith you as well, for what its worth i genuinley hope you all have a great day...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:21 AM

OP~~ Had you written at the top of your post that you got it in your e-mail and wanted to share it or whatever... that's great.

Simply posting it implies you are taking credit. I've read that posted at LEAST a dozen times, if not more. Just a thought.

you know what lilith you have a great day....glad you took the time to read my post...

joshsuire1's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:19 AM
i didnt take offense to what you said rosey..i jsut wanted to post something nice for whoever saw it today...hope you all enjoy....

Previous 1