:banana:

mrwatson's photo
Fri 11/16/12 06:31 PM
Yr love has scared me deeply,
Deeper than u could ever imagine,
A back worth stabbin, pain to fathom, yet I still love my Mad'am
I hold yr hate so closely
Cuz that's all we have left,
This heart in chest, feels hard to let, u walk away in the sunset.
My tears affect u none,
U turn yr cheeck an smile,
As if broken like tile, a love that runs wild, gets dumped in one big pile.
U watch me fade away,
At times I believe u enjoy,
I'm jus another dumb boy, that u can can deploy, an throw away for a new toy.
So sit back at watch,
My mad'am I hope u pay attention,
This relationship of suspension, easy to cut from the tension, is in need of an intervention.
U think ill never leave,
U truly believe I can't walk away,
Well believe me that day, comes short of time least to say. My mad'am grows lonely an grey

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:42 AM
Without u I crumble below without u I have no love left to show. with out me none of this woulda been cuz with out me an end can't begin ?? Idk

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:30 AM
Did u pray for me? 6ft under their takin me. Did u wait for me? Why do I wonder its always a bloody taste for me.reaper was facin me. eyes sunk in facial rapin me. no Diffrent then the feeling of society hatin me. Life was feelin fake to me. Not really much to be at stake ya see? U can call it fait. I'm calling it vacancies. They did more then end my heart beat they ****in erasin me! Sitting in a locked up house no longer felt safe to me. These Hoes were tracin me.so I ended it quick that's where my patients be!!!!!!!

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:00 AM
Names glendell James Watbigsmile son an I'm dependable like a mid eightys datsun!! Lmao

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:55 AM
Perfect smile easy ten!

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:26 AM
bigsmile tell me what u think about me and my extremly simple profile its simple hoping to do the oposite encourage ppl to want to kno more..... Idk

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:19 AM
I've cried alone. well been there in mind an died alone. Brain is kinda gone. was is claimed is flimsy like Styro-foam. Yr hate is near. **** a debate near the end of the year. a single tear can dictate everything from visual fears. plz leave me be. I'm Sry That yr eyes r unable to see. Fixtate on t.v an feel the pain when they tell u to grieve. A simple deed. Between follwing an a seargent that leads. Well its jus a tease autumn breeze for u to concieve

mrwatson's photo
Sat 11/10/12 01:14 AM
Hey girl lookin good flowerforyou