Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:53 AM

Relationships are built on mutual trust and respect, neither of which can truly be developed online. If taken to the next level, how do you know that someone isn't still gonna be on these things messaging people? It seems that most of the women on these things are just looking for someone to talk to, most often in a very flaky, flippant sort of way, or they are seeking some sort of ego-boost from seeing how many men will try and talk to them. That may sound jaded, but I'm just being real. A buddy of mine, unfortunately, married a woman he met online only to discover that she was still online messaging people while he was at work. That is whack, whether it is a woman doing it to a man, or vice versa! Utterly whack!

Wow, did she stop speaking to all men in real life too? No male co-worker relationships? No male social relationships what so ever?

I was married for 17 yrs and I continued relationships with female co-workers, I drummed with a dance group-all the dancers were women.

Should I have stopped all those???

Oh definitely, you should have made a sign that said "Unless I'm married to you, I can't talk to you."

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:46 AM
I'm still sleepy.
I need to do laundry.
The battery on my mp3 player appears to be dying.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:45 AM
Granted, but it's worse than where you started out.

I wish I had all my stuff back and someplace grand to put it.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 09:14 AM
Thanks Plastic.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:01 AM
I was drunk on fame, or whatever. I think I wanted to see just how many I could get. Really immature. The next one will be just bands. I got rid of my twitter for the same reason; I got sick of reading how great celebrities' dinners were....laugh

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:50 AM
Good idea. I had the weirdest people, little emo kids, for god's sake. (hangs head in shame)laugh

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:44 AM
The first one, I had over 1000 friends, most of which I didn't even know. It became exhausting and stupid, because I had all these strangers involved in my life, for really no reason.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:42 AM
And why is that?

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:38 AM
Yeah, I've had 2 accounts there, but I deleted them both, because I decided it was stupid. I'm considering making another one, just to keep up with music.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:36 AM
Repeatedly.

Are you artistic?

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:35 AM
I love her old stuff. You can listen to her on myspace, you don't even need to have an account.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:32 AM
Good point, Msharmony, you can't tell how old any of these people are where I live. Had a guy on tv the other night, according to the newscaster, he was 35, I swear he looked 60.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:30 AM
Yeah, sometimes I'm surprised by an artist that I normally don't listen to. Then I'm like, wow, they're really good!

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:29 AM
Could be worse, they could be 30 years older. Now that would be scary!scared

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:28 AM
She's one of my fav singers.:banana:

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:27 AM
I had to change my pic because creepy looking men kept perving me.....grumble

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:20 AM
I'm glad I'm never lonely. Hugs to you, che.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:07 AM
Elmo needs meds. And counseling. Lots of counseling.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:06 AM
Isn't it though? I wish I had some of those treats in real life.laugh

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:04 AM

I've never tried them, really.

They're gross. And they stain everything red.