Community > Posts By > Exempt

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:01 PM

It is what it is - it seems that today being gay or bi is like getting a tattoo was a few years ago.

Remember once upon a time everyone thought a mullet was cool too

You're comparing being gay to having a tattoo or a mullet? huh

OKAY OKAY ONCE AND FOR ALL

I said it is TRENDY - like a Mullet or Tattoo not that it is dismissive like having either of them being Gay is much more life changing BUT SOME PEOPLE Are faking it trying to be TRENDY

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:56 AM

It is what it is - it seems that today being gay or bi is like getting a tattoo was a few years ago.

There is no comparison between fades and being gay!

It was not a comparison it was a comment

Being Gay is for some not a choice but for those that are faking it and playing gay for a day or a short term relationship there is something to be said.

I admit that I look at some men and think if i were a woman that would be a good catch - but I would never act on it as a man know what i mean

Then there are those that try it because they have friend that is gay and they seem happy - or she is a lesbian and she and her partner never argue.

and so and so on

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:52 AM
WELLLL NOWWWW
and you know what i mean "It's your world boieeeeee"

MODEING? try adding the L and make it MODELING

LADYGAGA - hmm becareful i am unsure if that is an advertisement or a request you may want to rethink that one

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:49 AM

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:58 PM

Seriously. This is your biggest concern?

Absolutely not... I also wonder about smart asses, pollution, & trolls...but this was what was on my mind at the moment...

Well, nice to know you have such broad horizons. Good luck figuring out this mind boggling dilemma.

Awwww, a newbie peeing and trying to make her mark....Just point and laugh.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I have no issues with anybody, I just take exception to the way people word things sometimes. It seems to me such a silly thing, but that's merely my opinion. No need to get your hackles up. Newbie, theres a cute word. I remember hearing it somewhere around the 90's or so. Peeing to make my mark, do they not have toilets in Michigan?

Your funny I like you

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:57 PM
It could be worse you could have a T-girl chasing while wearing 6 inch heels with a bright red cup under its mini skirt while calling your name and begging you to come back - saying- she will stop dressing like that when your mother comes over.

ROFLMAO (havent wrote that in a while) just made myself laugh

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:52 PM
Edited by Exempt on Tue 04/21/09 02:55 PM
"My God Kills people deader than your God"

My God tries to take Sunday off but everyone keeps talking to him all day long so he never gets to watch the game in peace!pitchfork

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:48 PM
The way I see it:

Marriage is a legal contract that stipulates what one person can do with another persons stuff (including their life) when something goes wrong or a death occurs.

Marriage is not legally about love, children or any of the other things we have attached to it regardless of religious or social implications. If all of the things suggested in paragraph one can be obtained or achieved by marriage I am sure that Gay marriage as a whole be a backseat issue.

Just as shacking up in the 1960's and 1970's was taboo being Out and Proud in the 1980's held the same impassioned responses. It took 20 years for it to become excepted even expected of young couples. Now here we are 20 years later and the Out and Proud community want something close to acceptance.

I am not bi-, I am not gay, I dont like it when I see a straight couple in the mall or on the bus kiss therefore I certainly not interested in a Gay couple does in private if they want to be able to take care of one another when they are old or incapable of doing so then let them. Being married should be an option for anyone

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:32 PM

ive been on here for a while and dont check in often. hows my profile?

Come on there is no photo of you in a plaid shirt or a picture of you with your truck, gun rack or dog. What kind of rugged guy are - WAIT no cowboy hat or over worked cubs cap. What about a Saint John Deere hat?

you my friend lack (other than the beard) all of this is sent in good humor now for the serious.

try this:

I am a simple man, I enjoy the outdoors and the privacy that it includes. I am looking for an angel that understands that and is willing to share it with me. (so on and son etc. etc. etc...)

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:24 PM
If you are female and I were in your area would you consider writing back to me - if yes why
if no why
or give me a direction to move in -

1 3 Next