Sun 02/08/15 12:09 PM

Jeff passed away peacefully.....smothered between 2 boobies

Poor @@ies!!!

laugh

smokin

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 08:08 PM

Go for the mind not for the age,because age is only a number
It's not! Age differences show in the end, 9 times out of 10?
...I would agree with this...especially in older women with younger men....men usually age more gracefully then women in the later years...tis sad but true...:wink: flowerforyou

True!! The younger guys most usually walk away after the film wears thin!!

sad sad

Am all for the older guy!!!!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 07:55 PM

Here lies rockgnome.

He died peacefully in his sleep.

Unlike the five screaming passengers in his car.

tears sad

I wasn't in that car,was I?? tears

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 11:07 AM

nothing better than blood,guts,and bullets in the morning smokin

And boobs=@@!!! laugh

1 thing at a time..... shades

No @@???noway

Comeooooooon!!!!
laugh

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 11:04 AM

POPPED!!!!
oops

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 10:53 AM
There she goes..where she's going,nobody knows...pitchfork

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 05:38 AM

nothing better than blood,guts,and bullets in the morning smokin

And boobs=@@!!! laugh

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 05:33 AM

I'm a U.S. citizen. I really don't care if King Abdullah has seen combat. He qualifies as a hero to me and more guys should see him as a role model not as a rival.
What an arsehole that barks orders and everybody obeys? Nah, i do my own thing as i ain't no Sheep! You really have a strange grasp about things in life, eh? I'll just stick to looking after my family, cos if anyone f**ks with them, they'll wish they never had when i get a hold of them, King or no King!

Aye aye!! drinker

Enjoy Corfu!!!

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 05:29 AM

The real problem here is breast enhancer.. rofl joke...peace...

M3k4y,
You could be JTevans' sister??? Breasts=boobs=@@!!!!

Some tea????? rofl

no photo
Fri 02/06/15 12:03 AM

Mature in age w/the mental & emotional stability & confidence that goes with it is great...but if the physical part has been let go then I would definitely go for younger. Low testosterone (often a problem for over 50) is a real drawback when it comes to the sexual part of an RS.

Low testosterone? What, I thought it was because I overused it in my youth and now it's on vacation. Thanks for letting me in on that. :tongue:

laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/06/15 12:01 AM

Mature in age w/the mental & emotional stability & confidence that goes with it is great...but if the physical part has been let go then I would definitely go for younger. Low testosterone (often a problem for over 50) is a real drawback when it comes to the sexual part of an RS.

50 would be to old for me, and I definitly want kids and a good sex life, so I'll stick to men in the 40's. Good point
Damn ! I should have messaged you two days ago Debbie,i turned 50 yesterday ! frustrated laugh

rofl

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:58 PM

i know me, and the rest of the old geezers on here, can agree with you on that, debbie...

I agree....wait...sorry, I'm taken...happy laugh laugh laugh

aaaaaaawwwwwwww,show off!!
laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:51 PM

ROUND 2

Okay, it looks like I simply have to do a 2nd round, lol.
I'm really gonna stick to 10 this time, no more perks! I have painting to do as well :tongue:

I already got a number of people
1 Astrid
2 Wonderwoman
3 DCastleMissy
4 Leigh (Yes, you're included too, lemme know if you DON'T want it!)
5 Mikey

ROOM FOR 5 MORE!

Now you say this^^^^^^,I'll jump right back in the queue!!! :angel:

rofl

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:40 PM

M3K4Y
You Deserve Love
You are lovable!

The Romance Angels are letting you know that you deserve great love.
If you've had harsh life experiences, you may ave blamed yourself and felt unworthy of receiving affection. This card is reassurance that you do deserve it! No matter what any person has said or done to you, no matter what happened in the past, you are a beautiful being of God's pure love and light.

I know you have found love, but maybe somewhere deep down you don't believe you worthy, but.. you are! Start believing it yourself, girl!
If it resonates, maybe this affirmation can help you: "��I am lovable, I am loved, I am loving"��
Write it on a piece of paper, stick it in your wallet, or put it on a mirror or any place where you'll see it several times a day. And say it out loud :)

If the above doesn't resonate, it's message is simply that you are lovable and deserve the love you've found!
awww...thank you Crystal. ..uhhhmmmwwaahh...so true...sounds like your reading it in a crystal. ..happy I'll do it...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

M3k4y:You are lovable!!
. You are loved!!!!
. You are loving!!! flowerforyou flowerforyouBe Blessed!!

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:34 PM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Thu 02/05/15 11:55 PM

NEWBIECHICK

Romantic Feelings
Your feelings are real and worth exploring

I'm gonna give you several things that this card CAN mean, and of course also what I feel it means for you. But the other meanings might be of interest as well..

It can mean you met someone that makes your heart leap and you're wondering if you should pursue him. If so, the answer is 'yes!'
It can mean you desire more romance in your life. Give this to yourself! You don't need a partner to have romance in your life, romance yourself! For example give yourself (small) presents, watch romantic movies, light candles, make yourself feel beautiful etc etc.

In your case however I feel it mostly means that you are ready for a new relationship. This card then guides you to take action, such as being aware of peopel you meet who may be potential partners, as well as frequenting places where such potential partners may be (these would be locations or events associated with your hobbies and interests).
Esp if you romance yourself, you will radiate this, then go to such places, who knows what good will happen to you!

noway noway

Hihihihiiiiiii...... Now am hating you,because you are soooooooo on!!! flowerforyou Yes,many a time,I feel that "no romance" feeling,so,lately,I have started taking myself seriously!!! Last night,I went to a posh restaurant,with a live band serenading us guests... A week ago,I went to a poshy coffee shop for my favorite -cappuccino with white forest cake!!!

And YES,am SO ready for a relationship and love!! Very ready!!! So,action,I'll take!!:banana:

Eish,Chrystal,YOU are too ON!!! noway

Thank you!! flowers

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 10:32 PM
Yaaaaaay,a reading-yes please!! Me too,me too,me tooo:banana: Hope i made the numbers cut though??

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 06:16 AM

Believe me, I know your pain and it sucks. Hopefully we both will find the right person.

You both will.... just know,it'll be worth the wait!!!

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 11:52 PM
Ah hah!! Def restaurant.....A city with lots of black diamonds....ruled by a Sheik?? tongue2 :tongue:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25