Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 01:13 AM
What's the point of marriage,
if one or both, are still dating others?

Exactly!!
Sometimes,people want all their cake and eat it too....get married,but also want to see other people outside marriage....i mean,close the marriage then start dating again!!!

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 01:08 AM
hey so what are other thoughts on an open marriage relationship.?:thinking:

Well,
If i cant have an open relationship,why would i go in for an open marriage??

Thing is,
At the end of the day,theres going to be a lot of pain and resentment!!!

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 01:01 AM
Well,
Apart from your pics,theres nothing about you in your profile! And the ladies will want to know something from your profile before they decide..
Just my 2 cents!

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 12:58 AM
I like travel n outing...I like singing, dance, masti n enjoy life moment

You might like Dayton, OH.

There's this one depressed area (out of many) where all day long a bunch of out of work people do nothing much more than just walk up and down the street, stopping at business' parking lots and gas stations to hassle people for money, and occasionally you'll see them singing, or yelling at cars, and dancing, and occasionally shooting someone for no apparent reason other than they needed a cigarette.

Sometimes you'll see them on another side of the city, standing at a street corner, or outside a walmart, or interstate exit, with a sign asking for money.

Some of them have music on their phones and a portable speaker, they just travel up and down the street listening to their music and sharing it with everyone, really in the moment because they can't afford to think beyond it.

Whenever I read in a profile that someone enjoys the outdoors, traveling, singing, dancing, living for the moment, I tend to think that's just another way of saying "homeless" and possibly crazy, kinda like how BBW really means fat, or "tell you later" under job means "unemployed," and "divorced" many times means "separated" or "thinking about telling them I want a divorce."

People always come up with the sweetest lies to make their bad habits and impulses palatable for themselves and others.

Now,
I like the realisation,that BBW is ,in reality,fat!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Tue 09/25/18 11:32 AM
Yorkshire tea please. Like builders tea, in a mug, drop of milk, no sugar, or vicars collar. And maybe a kit kat or chocolate hob knob, thanks

Aaaaawwwww.... Posh!!

no photo
Tue 09/25/18 04:12 AM
I think,it takes quite a strong man/woman to move,given all the cons of the uproot and the pros!
BUT,
When something is real and feels right,then yeah,i'd take the jump!
Its the almost like moving to another country for work..everything is different,but so many do it!!
In this dotcom era,one can keep in touch with family and friends every day! And friends are made...and can be made anywhere,old friends can be kept too!! And one more new destination for friends to check out

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 06:40 PM

so????

Can you and that other guy possibly slide over a bit.. about 5 feet.

:grin:

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 06:38 PM
I didn't until I read a book by Machiavelli on how to win friends and influence people.

Oh wait....i did read a book with that title,but written by a one Dale Canergie!!! :thinking::flushed:
Cheats!!!:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 06:24 PM

Springtime is here. Yay!
The days are now longer than the nights.
The days are getting warmer.
So, does one have any particular plans for the next three months, which are the months of Spring?

Granted, Mingle2 members living south of the Equator are the ones experiencing Springtime now.
Still, they are just as important as Mingle2 members who live north of the Equator.

You must've swallowed one cat too many... But not to worry, punch yourself in the gut and it'll come out.

Hairs and all....:grin::grin:

((hiccup))

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 06:18 PM
You can't actively try and kill threads, it just comes naturally, amateurs noway smokin

:unamused:
Sssssshhhhhh,
Dont wake them uuuuup!! :flushed:

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 06:10 PM
I'd do green please...honey on the side!!
:coffee::honey_pot:

no photo
Sun 09/23/18 02:59 AM
ciao

no photo
Sun 09/23/18 02:58 AM
I don't have much. But what I do have is a very particular set of thread killing skills which make me a nightmare for threads like this.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
May i please borrow a few!?

no photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:18 PM
Back during the Aids epidemic, African superstition said that sex with a virgin would cure Aids.
That probably caused quite an increase in the epidemic for Africa.
Their own herbal and spiritualist healers denounced the superstition vigorously.

Oh,and its still an epidemic ....:pensive:

no photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:16 PM
Back during the Aids epidemic, African superstition said that sex with a virgin would cure Aids.
That probably caused quite an increase in the epidemic for Africa.
Their own herbal and spiritualist healers denounced the superstition vigorously.

Not all of Africa...not in my country! But i know for a fact,it was a practice in South Africa-which is even more modern than Uganda!! :flushed::flushed:

no photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:08 PM

Quan hệ kín có chị em nào ko B nữ nào đơn thân kb nc nhé!

Antibiotics will clear that up.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

no photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:06 PM
It's demoralizing when you start a new topic, and it never takes off. So many threads are short-lived.

But sometimes it seems like there are a few people who intentionally try to kill a thread. slaphead

If you don't like the discussion, or the people, or whatever....then don't join the thread! Let other people have their fun. Right?

Of course, maybe that's why some threads seem to die right after I join in. laugh

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Well,
Now you can kill your own :grin::grin::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

no photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:04 PM
Well,
Where iam,its summer 365 days a year!!!!
Sooooo,
Spring,
Autumn,
Winters,
:information_desk_person:
Maybe borrowing from another country(or small continents :grin:️)!!
Have a great 3months!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/22/18 12:48 AM
CrystalFairy asked for it, so here it is!

Ever feel like the topics you've posted in suddenly died after you joined in? Tell us about it!

Right now, several threads I posted last in have been silent for a couple days. It's enough to make one paranoid! But it won't stop me. I'll keep truckin' on. bigsmile

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Actually,i know what you mean....
But,i say,dont take it to heart!!!! I think it happens when one is new,people may be wary to jump in behind you....but,shouldnt deter you either!
Just keep on keeping on!! :hugging::hugging:

no photo
Fri 09/21/18 11:27 PM
my pfp is no makeup and no filters so I'm wondering how I look.

None needed...just a lip balm/nude colour lipstick and you are set!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25