Community > Posts By > differentlady

no photo
Wed 11/07/12 06:18 PM
Thanks girl...I think am gonna like this site after all

no photo
Wed 11/07/12 06:08 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments. I think I will like the blogs and chatting with everyone, even if I don’t like anything else. And just maybe, I might actually find Mr. Right. At this point am not really looking. I mean if it happens then great but if not, there would be no sleep lost on my end. I am so busy with work, school and my kids that I really don’t have time anyway. That brings me to my new thought……… How long is too long to go without sex? Well it been almost a year for me so am thinking about buying some toys. I think am going to enjoy myself:)

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 11:25 AM
To me age is just a number but whats up with the older men who suppose to be mature and ready for a relationship acting like they're 14 teen? I don't get it.The world is constantly changing, people change over time and as we can see the way people date has change. I like change because change can be good but I think I like the old way of dating better. I know. I know. People are more busy then ever now with kids, job etc.... Just a thought

2 Next