Community > Posts By > MarcLetellier

MarcLetellier's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:04 PM
Sorry for my english!!!

MarcLetellier's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:02 PM
I read some where in the the new testament :

The Fear of God is the begining of is Science!!!

The One who look carefuly into is 10 commandemants and look at the world now and on TV Radio All since the beginning is about the same ! Knowing the way into God or Far from Him!!! Separate into the 10 commandemants First 5 the way spiritual contact communion by Faith of the invisible presence ( real supernatural connection like Adam and Eve) before they desobey God so the where not connected (they Fall)any more cause they want to be god by them self Desirer THe 5 last one , regarding the man action of the flesh God became no more the ultimate provider of they need they have to much to see and ear (no time for God)!! They become trape in the Matter (in the dust) the spirit of the men became like death looking at what they see and forget the way to God!!! Look inside of you ! The Lord said: I'm with you until the end of the world!!! Him in the Middle of you! God Creator when he Create ( not at = bad translation) the Beggining = the Time, the Sky's= Space, And Soil=Dust=the Atomes informe and empty. And He create His help His Son as Is Image Spirit(Holy)Like God the Verbs( just a little bit inferior of HIM). And By Him In Him and For Him ! We have all is seed inside us, but doesn't grow cause if you trape in material world you still disconnect!! exemple Like a cell phone you have full charge when you buy it and us it until he start to have malfunction (getting old ill sik)before time the batterry (energie source) Dye !!! And it finish but if you charge it you renew and keep using it!!!! Disconnected from The Holy Spirit your are Judge by you act in the flesh (God Son see) That's why you have to fear God is good !!!! If he didn't save other before us !!!! 10 virgins, 5 are fools and didn't take oil for there lamp and the other 5 who had prepare have just an of for them. .... He is realy food and water the first miricale He make in you when you truely repent (roots) =to became clean (water) ,It's turning the water in Wine so he can truly come into you!!!

Goodnight and be Bless!!!
Love you sister and brother!!!