Community > Posts By > chas730

chas730's photo
Sun 01/06/13 01:37 PM
I feel more like i do now than i did 10 minutes ago...laugh

chas730's photo
Sun 01/06/13 12:42 PM

But we all know that we are all going to die, we just don't know when. What if we could know? Or what if we could decide?

In one instance, we can both know and decide our death date...The technical term for this is "SUICIDE"...

On the other hand, i think that knowing our exact death date would give rise to a tsunami of questions...for example, I would want to know "Which way am i going?".."Do i need to wear fire retardant clothing and take a fire extinguisher with me...or just take along a can of wing oil and some halo cleaner?"

chas730's photo
Sun 01/06/13 12:00 PM

My resolution for 2013 is to spend more time driving in high traffic areas in my quest to obtain a "Master Of Profanity" degree....

:laughing:

I recommend downtown Atlanta at about 5pm if you decide to go for your PhD.
rofl

chas730's photo
Sun 01/06/13 11:26 AM
My resolution for 2013 is to spend more time driving in high traffic areas in my quest to obtain a "Master Of Profanity" degree....

chas730's photo
Sun 01/06/13 11:05 AM
Hmmm...well, the place you're in looks real...but then you could be a hollagram..

chas730's photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:54 AM
November

chas730's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:25 AM

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU PEOPLE ARE COMING FROM....
DID YOU DIE AT AGE 30 OR WHAT?

WHY ARE YOU NOT HAVING SEX? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT SEX STOPS AT 50...DID SOMEBODY TELL YOU THAT?

SEX GOES ON TILL YOUR LAST BREATH...THAT IS YOUR RIGHT
AS A HUMAN BEING.

DON'T JUST GIVE UP. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEBODY OUT THERE
WHO IS JUST AS LONELY AS YOU ARE AND IT'S NOT JUST THE SEX, ALTHO THAT IS GREAT, IT'S THE EXTREME INTIMACY THAT ONLY PEOPLE OUR AGE CAN SHARE.

IT'S THE "PILLOW TALK" THAT GOES ON FOR HOURS OR MAYBE DAYS. DON'T LET ANYONE SELL YOU SHORT.

AS LONG AS YOU ARE WANTING AND NEEDING...JUST KEEP LOOKING. THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET.

THERE ARE ONE HELLUVA LOT OF SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY AND EVEN OUT OF THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN SURELY HOOK UP WITH SOMEBODY.

What happens when you just lose the desire to have sex? I think its mother nature telling us that its done.
I think Mother Nature should spend more time in bed with Father Time instead of flying around trying to convince folks that sex is done. If she ever comes by here i'm gonna burn her broom..

chas730's photo
Sat 01/05/13 06:21 AM
Not a problem...i've dealt with them before....lol

chas730's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:15 AM
Duhhhhh...lol...ok...it finally sunk in....editing is finished...thanks for the tip.....

chas730's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:11 AM
Edited by chas730 on Sat 01/05/13 05:14 AM

chas730's photo
Fri 01/04/13 03:41 PM

Chas allot of us email each but because of your mileage on your email not many of us can.check ur email settings.

Sorry, i'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but my email is chas2134@yahoo.com...if that helps any:smile:

chas730's photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:19 PM

This is actually great; one of the things I teach my clients (and no I am NOT trolling for clients- although I could make a fortune off you lot LOL); is backward chaining. You set a goal and then examine what you would have to do right before reaching it and then before reaching that point and so on and so on; by the time you done you should have a step by step task analysis on how to reach that goal.

Interesting observation...If you ever decide to author a book (or series of books) that is/are a compilation of the accounts of REAL people, setting REAL goals, including step by step analyses of how they attained those goals, i think you would have a "best seller" on your hands. I for one would like to be first in line at the signing...:smile:

chas730's photo
Fri 01/04/13 11:36 AM
Widower since October 21, 2012.......First time in all my years that i've ever experienced a total emptiness throughout the entire holiday season....I do miss her so...

chas730's photo
Fri 01/04/13 10:24 AM

Are you afraid of your age after fifty?
After all age is a great factor of life.explode

In answer to your first query...NO!..To have been afraid of my age after 50 would have meant that i would have been living in fear for the past 21 years, and that would've been totally unacceptable...

Further, if age is a great factor of life, as you say, then ATTITUDE is an even greater factor, as so aptly pointed out by both oldsage and mssilverfox.

I'm 71, and my life is STILL what i make of it...

chas730's photo
Fri 01/04/13 08:59 AM
I am exactly where i thought i would be....................OLD...As to the future, I plan to get older and continue fighting against it every step of the way.....laugh

chas730's photo
Thu 01/03/13 09:11 AM

I'm going to blow s*** up this year...With a bit of luck, everyone will feel it.

I assume you mean blow up dolls???what
rofl rofl rofl

chas730's photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:27 AM

Yea, you filled out a profile on a dating site but that doesn't make you so. Are you truly available or is there something holding you back? Do you really want to let someone else into your life? Are you ready for that?

Your topic has really hit home with me....I'm a relative newcomer to mingle2 and have found the forums to be immensly interesting and satisfying...and yeah, i jumped through all the hoops filling out my profile etc., but i never seriously thought i would ever receive any mail or nudges etc.

To my surprise, i recently got a couple mail messages, and even though i consider myself datable........i'm not really sure just what the heck to do now.....laugh

chas730's photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:26 PM

I'm sure that if you have been around dating sites very long you prob' have come across people like this. A person who will write you saying they really liked your profile and would love to talk to you and get to know you. The person seems very "enthused" at the idea of talking to you. You answer, They never answer your message back or speak another word to you. Me, I think people who act this way are flaky-weirdo people. What do you think makes people act this way?
Maybe cuz their wife/husband caught them chatting on a dating site....

chas730's photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:04 PM
I think 2013 will be like all the years prior to it....things will happen, i will deal with them........and move on...HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

chas730's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:17 PM

ONE man replies....there is your answer, there r no good men in oklahoma...they are still in the old west...they want thier woman barefoot, scrubbing the bath tub so they can spank us...arkansas men r worse, you have to look in texas...there r some great ones there...good luck...i found a canadian here,ot too bad!
Hmmm...apparently this same problem exists in Ghana, Nigeria, and the Phillipines...OMG!!..Do you think this might be the start of a world wide epidemic???