Community > Posts By > naomiemlv

naomiemlv's photo
Sun 04/14/13 11:21 AM
Where are u ? I am 44. Open minded. God is my passion. Some one to share that with ? Fun loving. True things in live matter.

naomiemlv's photo
Sun 04/07/13 06:16 AM
Where are all the fun guys over 50 ?

naomiemlv's photo
Sat 04/06/13 11:26 AM
The Word of the Lord says. Only He know where the spirit of a human comes from. What if God had a presentation in the spirit world. And revealed how cold and cruel full of anger this world will be. And He show that he need a woman or man that will be willing to go through the pain of maybe loosing a child, or being rejected or molested as a child. Maybe sick maybe poor. a load of emotional and physical pain. And He show all that disaster but also the impact this person will have on others once they are healed and set free to others. And He show how many people would be lost. As He needed that one to be a extension of His love and mercy. And what if with a tear in your eye u stood up and said. Lord I will ! Remember if things go tough God already know and so does your spirit know what GLORY await us. If you go through rejection illness pain , one maybe a lot of misery to much for one person. U ready to give up, I know I was there and still get there . Remember you have souls to assist tears to be wiped. Mothers and fathers that u need to comfort through Jesus. Maybe a child was raped murdered in jail. And u had to go through WHATEVER the situation is yous self as a child. And your heart is scattered in pieces. And u a single parent with bad paying job. Remember u saw the the Kingdom of our Lord. And said. YES YES MY LORD I WILL fill that position. And that is nothing compared to what Jesus did for us on the cross He said Let Thy will be done ! DONT GIVE UP. Jesus loves UUUUUUUUUU