LasVegasBeauty's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:19 PM
Edited by LasVegasBeauty on Mon 03/31/08 08:19 PM

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:19 PM
I am to :wink: whats up?

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:26 PM

I don't know how it works but I don't like to be bothered by it. It's annoying to me

yea its like every ones anonymous, it says how many people want to meet u, but no other information grumble ohwell

hahaha I know how it works hahahaha

how?? hmm? laugh laugh

well maybe if you would have read the last 3 emails I sent you I would help you out but idk now :tongue:

U never sent me emails yet lol u did however given me a testimonial saying " She seems sweet, guys be nice to her" :tongue: laugh laugh

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:21 PM

I don't know how it works but I don't like to be bothered by it. It's annoying to me

yea its like every ones anonymous, it says how many people want to meet u, but no other information grumble ohwell

hahaha I know how it works hahahaha

how?? hmm? laugh laugh

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:18 PM

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:14 PM
Recently i saw that i have like 20 people who said they want to meet me in the mutual match category, but I dont know how that works. Any ideas?

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:03 PM
Hey I just saw superhero movie and I thought it was funny. I love moovies like these: Scary movies, and this one. Its a good laugh with friends laugh :wink:

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:43 AM

i must have missed that post...but it's pretty innocuous.

play nice, pretty please?
we are hun promise..he was only jesting...just got took the wrong way...doesnt know him like we do hun

i just joined yesterday :cry: and already i am getting beaten up? how does "im so glamorous i piss glitter" relate to my topic

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:34 AM

can we find a different form of fun?

you know, i DO have a life that doesn't include answering frivolous reports...

tell engrave image that, he told me im so glaomorous that i piss glitter?????

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:03 AM

You plan something fun a week or even a month ahead and u can't wait and then the more u think aobut it the longer it takes for that day to come, then whe it finally comes it goes so fast laugh ohwell noway

That is how it is

true, and of course u can always plan it again or somethin different

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:58 AM
You plan something fun a week or even a month ahead and u can't wait and then the more u think aobut it the longer it takes for that day to come, then whe it finally comes it goes so fast laugh ohwell noway

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:30 PM
Close my eyes
Falling to my knees
The hope thats inside
An overwhelming peace

A time's slowing down
Your soft spoken words
on my heart left a stain
Though no one's around
And everything's broken
Your beauty remains
And I realize the reason you came

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Shedding a tear
The taste becomes stale
Cause this is why I am here
The scar of a nail

Heaven has the pleasure of having you here
Nothing can measure the love that you share
Angels sings welcome home, welcome home
And this is what I'll sing for you.

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:11 PM

Sony NW-E507 1GB Mp3 player.
50 hours battery life.
Couldn't love it more.

heck yea lol i have a sony NWZ a816 and i think it has the best sound on any mp3 player ive ever listened too laugh :wink: :smile: btw how do u add video lol I use windows media player 11 and ive tried addin videos but it doesnt transfer well

lol, unfortunately I couldn't tell ya my mp3 player doesnt have any video. I only got it to listen to music. frown sorry!

Thanks!!! sorry 4 the email lol didnt think ud come back n view laugh :wink:

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:06 PM

Sony NW-E507 1GB Mp3 player.
50 hours battery life.
Couldn't love it more.

heck yea lol i have a sony NWZ a816 and i think it has the best sound on any mp3 player ive ever listened too laugh :wink: :smile: btw how do u add video lol I use windows media player 11 and ive tried addin videos but it doesnt transfer well

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:56 PM

30 GB video ipod.
it does what i need it to. so im fine with it.

nice, I mean theirs only so much music/video u can listen and watch lol and plus havin the time to listen to it. I typically listen to mmine on long trips or when im hngin out on my deck especially spring/summer

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:52 PM
I have an Ipod touch and I recently bought a Sony digital media/flash player walkman for my little brother and now I want one lol

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:50 PM

What ever it is you are smoking..I want some

laugh flowerforyou
smokin smokin

U almost look like O.J simpson :wink: laugh i hope u were wearing a glove when u scratched laugh

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:29 PM

Did anyone ever tell you that you could use a tan?

j/k

laugh laugh laugh

I'm surprised u can see me lol it looks like my pic is cut off a lil lol idk laugh

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:24 PM
Dang 2 pages lol

LasVegasBeauty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:24 PM

Hello and welcome flowerforyou

Previous 1