Community > Posts By > elvistheking

elvistheking's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:22 AM
far too long and no one caresgrumble

elvistheking's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:19 AM

yea I know your in a loss of words I am that damn good

I'm gonna' go out on a limb here.... Lemme' guess, you're a white guy that TRIES to dance too....? smokin
laugh laugh laugh i am a white guy that can actually dance quite well, but i don't....after all i'm a friggin white guy...laugh laugh laugh

elvistheking's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:17 AM

a guy gets a parking ticket and he has to go to court to pay it...he doesnt have a ride so he steals a car...they find out he stole the car and searched and foung meth and weed...he says that that was prescribed to him.laugh
grumble that was my fathergrumble laugh laugh

elvistheking's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:15 AM
Don’t touch me.
If I just want to share skin
I can touch anybody
it's good to be a woman is it not...guys do not have it that easy...we gotta work for it or we are a$$holes to the status quo

elvistheking's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:07 AM
anal telepathy

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:59 PM
Edited by elvistheking on Fri 03/28/08 12:00 AM

What do you think the person above you would do for a living?
not spell profession correctly...no wait, that was you

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:53 PM
i too write and that, i'm sorry to say, was fickle and ridiculousnoway

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:51 PM
grumble people used to get shot or stabbed for cheating at cards....food for thought...what has this society come to?grumble

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:49 PM
Edited by elvistheking on Thu 03/27/08 11:50 PM
devil cheaters should burn in hell, my ex-wife is hopefully there nowdevil i am sure you are familiar with the other term for a female dog...she was and is one.devil

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:42 PM
Edited by elvistheking on Thu 03/27/08 11:44 PM

Your out of love with someone.
that depends if you end up married or not...initially love is a feeling, the butterflies in the stomach when they are near, not being able to stop thinking of them, smiling at just the thought of them, wanting to be with them at all times, but once you are married...i have always believed it is a commitment...a couple married 60 years does not feel all of the forementioned feelings anymore, but they are committed to oneanother and are truly still in love....your attitude about it is why divorce is so prevalent in society today. (i don't mean to single you out and offend):smile: now if the fella is beating the crap out of you or staying drunk or cheating...please disregard.

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:36 PM

run ronnie run is tight....mr.show....
i knew it was not just me...i am assuming (unfortunately) most of the people i know, are just lame.:smile:

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:34 PM

church is a great place to meet a good woman
not at my church...it's a sausage fest...grumble

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:33 PM

any store on planet earth...
i have heard that many times...i just feel so lame looking there...it is true though:smile:

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:32 PM

What are the best places to meet quality women ? i.e smart , beautiful , faithful , funny..
i am starting to believe women of that caliber are mythical creatures:smile: devil

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:30 PM

What are the best places to meet quality women ? i.e smart , beautiful , faithful , funny..
CHURCH,,,,where I don't attend,lol,lol:heart:
laugh laugh laugh devil

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:29 PM

i have owned the dvd since it came out years ago..
obviously, you like?

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:27 PM
huh anyone ever seen run ronnie run?....most people i know have never even heard of it and it is funny as hell...you would be doing yourself a favor to check it out:smile:

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:18 PM
drinker drinker what a wonderful beverage is beer...nectar of the godsdrinker drinker

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:44 PM

yup, wouldnt matter to me. i would just have to re-educate her, and let her know her place is in the kitchen, barefoot, and pregnant

Rob is clearly angling for a spanking. Has it been that long?
for a goat... you are pretty hotblushing

elvistheking's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:42 PM

someone who still needed to go to a school to have a career?
of course...how shallow do you think we are?:wink: