Community > Posts By > Pookienelli

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:53 AM
Well my fellow Traveler's I thought long and hard thanks too Druss I have now a name for my traveling friend please be kind an gentle to Zephyr, for his bite can be dangerously poison.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:30 AM

The way he floats about the room, You should call him, "Zephyr".
hmmmmmmmmmm will have to give that a good thought and yeah i know he floats around alot thats only cause he a free monkey only comes to me when i give him his special treats that only i know where they grow

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:19 AM

Necklace or no, Keep that nuisance at a distance, Or I'll have a necklace of my own.
Well if someone can come up with a kind name for him, then maybe that will help tame him a little more :smile:

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:09 AM

I was told this hovel was full of myrth. As of yet, All I see is a few weary travellers and a monkey who just shat in someones mutton.
Well until i can give him a name I warn you to be very careful of him but he is well tamed just as long as I got my necklace on

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:37 AM

*walks up to pookienelli* love the money, may I give him some banana?
Well I would say yes but those aren't his favorite foods, and well he not tamed yet so I would back away for a bit.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:31 AM

Greetings all I think this Female Hobbit is going to go find some food would anyone care to hunt for me.

That my dear friend is one of my specialties. What are we hunting today?

Not sure yet, but I'm hungry oh and please be gentle with my monkey for he has a dangerous Bite.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:17 AM
Greetings all I think this Female Hobbit is going to go find some food would anyone care to hunt for me.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 08:39 AM
I'm Pookienelli the female hobbit also non as necromancer. please say hi to my Monkey be kind as for there is no name for him yet.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 08:25 AM
Peeks in says hello fellow friends forgive me if i don't post right away little slow today.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 08:07 AM

hi every one (((((( storm, feral, shadow, davey, myisland, kojack and fairy)))))))

wheeew flowerforyou i hope i got everybody in.
flowerforyou flowerforyou for those i missed

((((((((((((just))))))))))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou

2 Next