Community > Posts By > Pookienelli

Pookienelli's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:31 PM

My old friend Barbus thank you for the offer. I will try to handle them peacefully. They are not getting any gold from me until they deliver that dwarven mead!

He shakes his head and was about to turn to go back to the kitchen.

Then stops and turns.

I just wanted to announce that a regular here will go off to distant lands for better fortunes. May Pookienell our hobbit necromancer soon pick up her monkey before she goes. If not it will look like I adopted a pet. I will have to ask the owner if it is okay, otherwise find someone to take him. A feisty little animal I must say.

Perhaps Pookinell will fares us well before setting of on her adventure.

He gives a big sigh then turns back staring at his list before heading back into the kitchen.

well on my last journey here that monkey is free to travel with who he wishes. but till than i wanna thank you all making me feel welcome remember i can't always control my traveling friend.

Pookienelli's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:37 AM
Peeks In sorry I was away this morning will be off and on most of the day. Need to rest my old eyes of mine but I will leave my traveling friend Zephyr behind just be warn he goes invisble at the first sign of danger and that his bite is more dangerous. Gives him a few treats then sneaks off to rest.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 07:52 PM

inkeep!!!! A mead for my dark friend!!!!

and another for that grumpy old codger in the corner!!!! drinker drinker

coming right up!

hey keep and eye on my monkey I give you the special powers i have to give him treats when I'm not around.

the monkeys been good to everyone! A grand animal you have there!

only good to the ones I ask it to be good toodrinker

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 07:39 PM

inkeep!!!! A mead for my dark friend!!!!

and another for that grumpy old codger in the corner!!!! drinker drinker

coming right up!

hey keep and eye on my monkey I give you the special powers i have to give him treats when I'm not around.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 07:34 PM

yes the monkey is invisible. I don't think he trusts me. I pick up the sound of his movement. He is here.

ah yes he knows all an sees all when i'm not around.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:40 PM
Peeks in see how my follow gamers are doig checks on Zephyr still doing his works. Leaves treats for him that goes slowly back out.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:14 PM
The hobbit sneaks back in a bit checks on Zephyr make sure he's doing his work gives him his treat then walks quietly back out.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:32 PM
Gee Druss warning everyone bout Zephyr after you named it I was going to give you a free day of no harm to you. But he can be a friendly monkey just need to know my magical powers to tame him but remember he can go invisble as well.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:51 PM

*a dagger flies from accross the room, pinning the hammer handle to your table*

Be still, that beast will prove its worth, he is no harm.
Just thought I remind you that when i'm not near my traveling friend can go invisble when he seeks danger is near.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:39 PM
Ok this friendly hobbit is gonna go sneak off for a bit but i will leave Zephyr here too keep an eye on things for me.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:24 PM

Hello, It is good to be at the Green dragon Inn.

Pull up a chair boy, it is good to see another of my kind here.

sits alone says yeah i'm the lonely hobbit maybe i will let zephyr float around the room a bit.

It is still early fair hobbit. Many will come before the a'dawn!

Hope i can stay up that late lol :wink:

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:21 PM

Hello, It is good to be at the Green dragon Inn.

Pull up a chair boy, it is good to see another of my kind here.

sits alone says yeah i'm the lonely hobbit maybe i will let zephyr float around the room a bit.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:17 PM
Greetings all me and Zephyr are here, just be kind an gentle but to warn you he has a dangerous bite to him

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:41 AM

I totally just took a wrong turn at Albequerque.

(Zilla backs away slowly without disturbing anyone)

There is plenty of brew to go around human!

I might have to chop his hand off and taste me a bit of that worldy ale he posesses!

devil laugh

Now now my friend no need to get rowdy. We still have 3 barrels of Goblin's Brew to drink!

yeah lets my traveling friend hasn't eaten yet today bigsmile

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:26 AM

Careful dwarf!!
Little Zephyr's eyeing your brew.
Awww nope actually he don't drink brew can't tell ya what he drinks.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:22 AM
Here comes the friendly hobbit wishing a friendly friend a happy bday seeing this is your day i will have my traveling friend be kind to you. drinker drinker

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:20 AM

ah the time has come for me to be on my way. I shall be back tonight goodbye for nowdrinker
Have a good day my friendly Elf friend

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:07 AM

I have yet to meet a beast I cannot tame with a little tough love. But he may not walk the same after.

Well there are ways I tame my friend but me as the magical hobbit only I know how.

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:06 AM

drinker drinks for everyone in honor of Zephyr

Thank you my fellow Traveller

Pookienelli's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:04 AM

Keep a short leash on yer beast and we be gettin along just fine hobbit.
Oh I will just be warn that there are times that I may not be able to tame him.

Previous 1