Community > Posts By > DRUSS

DRUSS's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:12 AM
ENTER THE INN and be a warrior for the side of right!!
Be a conduit for evil.
Or...

Sell your services to the highest bidder!!

Come one, Come all!!
Escape the world of men for a while and join us on our adventures!!

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:11 PM
I see I've used my gift for quieting a room again. With that, I'll bid you all good night. I've been about for several days and long for a bedboard.

** walks heavily up the stairs and finds his room. **

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:04 PM

That was you??!??

Aye.

Would you like to see the notch in my Axhandle which represents his head?

** Roars laughter **

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:02 PM
Have any of you heard the story of when I was presented to the Great King Lamumba of the steppes?

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:53 PM

** Turns to find the barman **

A ROUND FOR MY NEW FRIENDS!!!

I've been in the wild for a long time and have grown unaccustomed to civilities!! Please accept a simple drink as a token my fellow pilgrims!!

Druss you know you are very fine the way you are. You are like a breath of fresh aire to this stuffy world we are confined in.

** bows his head **

Maybe I SHOULD return to the wild. My head is swimming with all of this generosity of sprit and beauty.
Thank you M'lady.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:50 PM

Mistress Aleru,
Forgive my back. I missed your entrance.
its all good.. how r u this beautiful night my friend?

I find myself weary dear. And yourself?

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:49 PM

I've been in the wild for a long time and have grown unaccustomed to civilities!! Please accept a simple drink as a token my fellow pilgrims!!

MY thanks for the drink you are a kind and noble man Druss

Kind might find you an arguement friend. But a man, yes. And noble, One can but strive for history to note you as such.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:49 PM

MY thanks for the drink you are a kind and noble man Druss

Kind might find you an arguement friend. But a man, yes. And noble, One can but strive for history to note you as such.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:47 PM
Mistress Aleru,
Forgive my back. I missed your entrance.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:44 PM

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:40 PM
** Nods to Barbus and turns to the lady ReAnna **

M'Lady, I hope the night finds you well.

** looks into the darkened corner toward Elohim **

Mistress Drow, Greetings.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:34 PM

** raises an eybrow toward the dark elf , And follows **

I was thinking about ya while locked up, and I brought ye a present. *reaches back into his magic sack, and produces a Mitheral Executioners Axe* This was meant for my neck 300 years ago, I cannot wield such a weapon, however, I do believe it would suit ye well. (I.M. for weapon stats please)

** Eyes the axe with wide eyes. **

Mitheral?
Barbus, How can I accept this?

** touches the blade with reverence **

Aye, mitheral indeed, only the finest dwarven craftsmenship. I took notice when you addressed me with your axe, a fine weapon, however, you will need something a little faster to catch me... And there are faster out there than I, so this may help protect your neck.

You've given me no reason to "catch" you my friend and now you've given me just cause to allie myself with you.

** Accepts the axe **

I'm not given to sentimenalty friend, But you have touched me. Thank you.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:26 PM

I was thinking about ya while locked up, and I brought ye a present. *reaches back into his magic sack, and produces a Mitheral Executioners Axe* This was meant for my neck 300 years ago, I cannot wield such a weapon, however, I do believe it would suit ye well. (I.M. for weapon stats please)

** Eyes the axe with wide eyes. **

Mitheral?
Barbus, How can I accept this?

** touches the blade with reverence **

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:12 PM
Out with it friend.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:11 PM

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:00 PM
No judgement of you friend, But do your actions bring unwelcome attention to our Hostess' humble Inn?

** Pats his axe**

Mind you, I'm no stranger to a good row, But we've been treated well and I wish the Mistress no harm in her own home.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:54 PM
I've recieved little information, But plenty of suspect glares. Please brief me.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:51 PM
** The red eyes **

My friend Drow.
I seem to have missed some excitement.

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:43 PM
** The door swings open and A large (wet) bear of a man walks in shaking his wet hair about the room. **

By the Gods that was a refreshing swim!!

BARKEEP!!

A round for the house!! Damnation I feel refreshed!!

DRUSS's photo
Sun 03/30/08 04:15 PM

Give it up son, She's not talked to a soul in three days since she showed up. I don't think she means harm, But I do think she's had harm done to 'er.

perhaps you are correct. she sparks my curiosity

As with us all lad.

I'm off to soak in a lake. Maybe bring back some meat for our hostess to prepare.

** Gets up with the stiffness of a weathered warrior and checks that his axe is in place before heading for the door.
He looks toward Tahahl. **

AND THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!!

** Laughing good naturedly, He exits the Inn. **

Previous 1 3 4 5 6