no photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:25 PM
yawning daintily she walks to the barkeep and asks for a room.
with all the confusion about, she doesn;t wish to sleep in the forest tonight.
Night friends.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:21 PM

She laughs lyrically at the muse that Barbus has portreyed.
I to have put certain things into motion.
she sips her wine as her eyes glow their amber hue.

relly? and what prey tell may they be? *spoken in elvish*

*speaking in an ancient tongue no one can recognize but the wisest with in earshot* let us just say that there is a certain being that can not be seen that is going around the magistrate gathering information for me as we speak. Do not worry, i will have a lead on who has tried to frame you. We will all soon be in danger, this is just a ruse to gather our attention for something bigger comes our way.
do not forget what i have told you.
she smiles and asks the barkeep for something stronger to drink.

*in halfspeak* I have been detecting an unfamilliar presence lately, but discarded the thought, thinking I am maybe my feeble old mind is playing tricks on me.

your senses are just as sharp as they ever were. or could it have been a ruse for someone to hide something?

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:12 PM

relly? and what prey tell may they be? *spoken in elvish*

*speaking in an ancient tongue no one can recognize but the wisest with in earshot* let us just say that there is a certain being that can not be seen that is going around the magistrate gathering information for me as we speak. Do not worry, i will have a lead on who has tried to frame you. We will all soon be in danger, this is just a ruse to gather our attention for something bigger comes our way.
do not forget what i have told you.
she smiles and asks the barkeep for something stronger to drink.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:54 PM

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:47 PM

where else could you drink and be merry, then get killed, just kidding, or am I? Join now, and see what all the fuss is about, just talk to Smiless, and he would get you started. *coming soon* A training center hosted by yours truly for all not familliar with role playing games.

hhmmmmm, sounds interesting to say the least

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:45 PM
(so which one are we to play in???)
confused as Druss

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:37 PM

she sits in her chair stroking her wolf beside her. Always taking in the surroundings, noticing every detail.
she waits patiently for the barkeep to come with her wine.
The scent of jasmine is permeating the room. You can see a silver glow about her.

Hello there *throws a meat scrap to the wolf* how are we this fine evening?

ah a little weary tonight my friend. seems that the newcomers aren't at all too happy. But it seems the happiness has all but left us for now.
*she shivers unexpectadly and her eys begin to glow with aprehension*

Do not worry, good times will be had by all, I assure you. Barkeep, a drink for the lady if you would please.

ahh thank you friend. and she strokes her wolf lovingly.

Have you any news of the recent crime spree?

not much passes by my knowledge. The magistrate is fit to be tied. all clues make it look like it was done by you but one certain thing has come to light that no one is willing to talk about, other than it could implicate another. I have a feeling and that is why I have been away for so long. I believe I have found the trail of the culprit behind all this crime.

Keep that to you, tell me later in private, I do not want to raise any suspision.*whispered*

aye friend, some things aren't meant to be spoken out loud.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:34 PM
sitting in the corner she sips her wine. thinking of what is a miss she glows brightly with a silvery sheen.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:51 PM

*sits up at the bar, waiting for sumone to talk to*

you are more than welcom to sit with me and share a drink. I am Re'Anna.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:50 PM

** Turns to find the barman **

A ROUND FOR MY NEW FRIENDS!!!

I've been in the wild for a long time and have grown unaccustomed to civilities!! Please accept a simple drink as a token my fellow pilgrims!!

Druss you know you are very fine the way you are. You are like a breath of fresh aire to this stuffy world we are confined in.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:49 PM

she sits in her chair stroking her wolf beside her. Always taking in the surroundings, noticing every detail.
The scent of jasmine is permeating the room. You can see a silver glow about her.

ah a little weary tonight my friend. seems that the newcomers aren't at all too happy. But it seems the happiness has all but left us for now.

Do not worry, good times will be had by all, I assure you. Barkeep, a drink for the lady if you would please.

Have you any news of the recent crime spree?

not much passes by my knowledge. The magistrate is fit to be tied. all clues make it look like it was done by you but one certain thing has come to light that no one is willing to talk about, other than it could implicate another. I have a feeling and that is why I have been away for so long. I believe I have found the trail of the culprit behind all this crime.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:44 PM

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:42 PM
she nods a greeting to Druss with much respect as she waits for her wine.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:40 PM

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:26 PM

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:21 PM
She enters the Inn on a breeze as the door opens, with the sweet scent of jasmine filling the air. The silver wolf trods sofltly beside her. She walks to a chair near the back of the bar to sit and rest for she has been quite busy since she left this fine establishment. SHe notices the cloaked girl in the corner, Her friends Druss and Barbus. SHe acknowledges the newcomer with a nod.
"Ho, Barkeep, a glass of elven wine please. And thank you so much for the steak earlier for my friend, he did enjoy it emmensley"

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:38 PM

** Looks back out the window and sees a cloaked figure, Just barely recognizable. **

(whispers) Is that you lass?

No,

** Two red orbs shimmer and glow beneath the hood of the cloaked figure. Instinctively, He reaches to feel that his axe is in place. Looks back toward where Tahahl disapeared. **

What's your story girlie?

i do believe all will be told in due time.
*her eyes glow brightly an amber hue*

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:38 PM

*Watches the wolf carefuly*

no worries, we know who you are. we are not a threat.

The young blonde barkeep greets everyone quickly and serves the appropiate drinks to his regular customers. "Todays special is Roasted pheasant served with cranberry sauce and dumplings." He notices no one really shows interest in the meal of the day and slumps his shoulder. He then turns to go back to the kitchen to strip feathers of his recent catch.

thanks the barkeep for the special of the day
roasted pheasant sounds wonderful
running thru the forest working off restless energy does work up ones appetite.
Please remember to bring forth a steak for my wolf. there will be a special tip for ye
drinker drinker
thanks for the meade
my next drink would be the elven wine please

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:27 PM

*Watches the wolf carefuly*

no worries, we know who you are. we are not a threat.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:26 PM
stroking the wolf beside her, she watches the new comer burst into the Inn.
She acknowledges his entrance with a nod

Previous 1 3