Community > Posts By > Gina_Italian

Gina_Italian's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:46 PM

as far as drug addicts..... until they commit a crime against someone else i feel that being an addict is not criminal but just another victum...

Here here:smile: No one says I want to grow up and be a drug addict!

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:36 PM
Bad boys, bad boys, watch cha gonna do when they come for you?

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:33 PM
Single uh huh

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:31 PM

SINGLE FOREVER I'm rich *****
Forever is a long long time. But hey! I'm rich too! Nah, not really. :smile:

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:26 PM
Why am I blue??

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:24 PM

takes like chicken

no, no...TASTES like chicken

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:18 PM
BBQ'd coon. Well, how was I to know, I'm a city girl and it tasted like chicken yum.

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:16 PM
What?

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:14 PM

how do u deal with some one u've poured ur heart out to, told u were them u could see ur self falling for them hard. and having them turn around tell u that things with some one else (that u didnt even know existed) are getting serious, and they want to be friends........then turn back around in a few weeks and says they are sorry, didnt mean to hurt u, and isnt sure what to do, cuz all u do is make them smile while the other one just plays head games...

Make someone else smile..sounds like he is into head games too. Don't play..that kinda game never turns out good..good luck :smile:

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:11 PM
Me...just me happy

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:07 PM

Well....It would have to be know it alls and closed minded people that think they're better than anyone else.
Okay, okay, sorry for the pissed off post about the "DRUGGIE LIST" My bad blushing

i agree and you shouldnt apoligize to anyone for speaking your mind.

:smile:

Thank you..:smile: I feel better now. Hey look mom!! I learned how to use the "quote" button!!

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:04 PM
How do you feel about a female asking for money?? laugh

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:01 PM
Well....It would have to be know it alls and closed minded people that think they're better than anyone else.
Okay, okay, sorry for the pissed off post about the "DRUGGIE LIST" My bad blushing

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:44 PM
Yep, would have to be rooster. Now, what's that other name they call them?? blushing

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:41 PM
You guys are too funny

Gina_Italian's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:37 PM
Ok, for starters, who are you to judge anyone? Has your life been so pristine that there are no skeletons in your closet? I think not. Maybe I could change your mind with my story, but probably not. I will not waste my time on a closed minded topic such as this. Re: And them being on it if only caught with a seed. :cry: