Community > Posts By > XoPlayMateoX69

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:38 PM
UGHHH how muchh more harder could this get...
I realli like him I have no clue why im freakingoutt

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:33 PM

Do it. Give it a shot. Go with your gut. And watch the magic unfold. Best wishes. glasses

Ughh im juss so nervous ivebeen hurt by so many guys and its like now all of a sudden this "perfect" guy comes along and I dont know if its real or not

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:30 PM

Why do you always post this..i know its hard meeting someone, but you are never going to succeed if you keep asking why

I agree with you on that if you keep looking youll never find the right one!!!Let them come to you its not that bad being single just have to give it timea dn trust me youll find ya match

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:28 PM
Im praying this works outt between us

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:18 PM
Okk so yea the title says it basically...
My cousin is the one who introduced me to this site and mea dn this guy have been talking for awhile before I made this account and we have hung out 5or6 times alreadii and I really like him and vice versa and yesterday we were hanging outt and he kissed me and I felt like I was in heaven...
I dont know if I should ask him out or nott

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:58 PM

woohoo someones going to party hard tonighthappy :wink: drinker drinker drinker happy :smile:

Im supposed to be having a bunch of friends over everyones invited......

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:56 PM

wow your 21, you know that your 1/4 of the way threw your life now? 25% of your life is now gone and that much closer to death. in a few short years your gonna start getting wrinkles, your boobs will sag. your husband will leave you for a younger better model. your kids will move out and hardly speak to you. you'll start hanging out at bingo halls discussing the new flavor of jeritol, instead of brushing your teeth you'll be soaking them in toilet water in a glass next to your bed. there will only be 2 kinds of hair styles - with and with out......

Thats a good one I like that thank you

oh yeah happy birthday!

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:55 PM
Thanks Everyone...
So whos going out widd me tnite for drinks.....
drinker drinker drinker drinker

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:48 PM

YAY odays my 21st birthday send em emails and comments saying happy birhday plzbigsmile

Nice lets go drinking until we cant feel feelings anymore. drinker

Ill take you up on that

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:46 PM
YAY odays my 21st birthday send em emails and comments saying happy birhday plzbigsmile

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:46 AM
Why thank you...
I alrady have 2 guys that anna meet me

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:29 AM

I dont get why I keep getting all the assholes in my life...
They claim that they love mad honestly care about me but then a month or so down teh road they change and start acting like idiots towards me round theyre friends avopiding me and everything

What are you going to school for? English Major?
No Massage theraphy and was tht supposed to be an unsult really get a life

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:19 AM
Thank you everyone...

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:17 AM
YAY
2morrow is my 21st Birthday

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:16 AM
I dont get why I keep getting all the assholes in my life...
They claim that they love mad honestly care about me but then a month or so down teh road they change and start acting like idiots towards me round theyre friends avopiding me and everything

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:05 AM

There's nothing wrong for being who you want to be and standing up for yourself.
You go girl!

I wish he saw it that way before he dumped me

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:05 AM

wanna get married! love girls like you are tough to come by! I think it would be worth the wait for sure!

Wha do you mean girls like mea nd ill consider itt...LOLbigsmile

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:00 AM
What do you mean native new yorka I juss moved hea from california

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:59 AM
I honestly hope so...
I mean I moved out here for school was the main reason and also because mea nd my boyfriend couldnt be in the smae town as each other thats how abd it was....
Hoenstly who breaks up widd theyre gf because she wont sleep widd you

XoPlayMateoX69's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:55 AM

Hello Christina, Locks door behind us devil devil devil

Why hello there...

Previous 1