Community > Posts By > TXLE

TXLE's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:03 AM

If you're looking for a long-term relationship, why do you have your pants down? That's a "I'm looking for a ho" advertisement pic if I ever saw one...

same reason you have a pic of ONLY your boobs; hope that answers your question :tongue:

It's not OF my boobs.. they just happen to be wearing the shirt. I think my shirt is funny. You just happen to be staring at my chest and that's all you see... laugh

so we're at an agreement that you can look for long term and still bring the sexy ;) i see no reason why only promiscuous people get to show off :tongue:

Do your pants say something funny I'm not seeing?

My picture is very different from yours. I don't have my shirt open... guys showing their underwear in public just isn't sexy to me... which is why when YOU asked for people to RATE your profile, I gave MY OPINION.

Next time don't ask if you don't want to know. noway

was just answering your question with a solid point, don't take it so personally. i'm grateful for all the responses i've gotten. i was a swimmer for 11 years...wearing very little in front of large groups of people isn't something that bothers me; i got over that phobia a LONG time ago. guess i forget it irks people who aren't part of that lifestyle.

TXLE's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:54 PM

If you're looking for a long-term relationship, why do you have your pants down? That's a "I'm looking for a ho" advertisement pic if I ever saw one...

same reason you have a pic of ONLY your boobs; hope that answers your question :tongue:

It's not OF my boobs.. they just happen to be wearing the shirt. I think my shirt is funny. You just happen to be staring at my chest and that's all you see... laugh

so we're at an agreement that you can look for long term and still bring the sexy ;) i see no reason why only promiscuous people get to show off :tongue:

TXLE's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:48 PM
Edited by TXLE on Tue 04/08/08 11:50 PM

TXLE's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:47 PM

The stripper pic is a bit much for me.

which one bigsmile

TXLE's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:35 PM
been here about a week or two, guess i should man up and see what the general consensus is.

TXLE's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:34 PM

devil I wanna rape this college boydevil

dude that's all kinds of messed up