Community > Posts By > past60

past60's photo
Mon 12/10/12 07:01 AM
I honestly like to give the person the benefit of the doubt, but beware... if she lives here, and takes care of her mother, which lives in Mexico, it may be hard to establish a relationship.
It seems she caused some attraction for you to consider a relationship.
Just be cautious of your actions.

past60's photo
Tue 12/04/12 10:38 AM
The two persons which I found to be Deactivated on this thread are (1) BldwBdge and (2) LightVoice.... Check them out.

past60's photo
Tue 12/04/12 10:32 AM
I just clicked on two accounts on this topic, to learn more about the person, and they had been deactivated but are still on the thread of this topic.
I have also seen that when you search "Who's ON-Line" many of the persons on previuos pages continue to come up, and more than once. Some pages look almost the same as a previous one....
One question of the programmer: if one deletes his account, do his/her forum topics or comments also delete? (It seems they don't, or you would lose many topics or the continuity of the thread....)

past60's photo
Thu 11/22/12 05:56 AM
My prayers are for both, for your uncle (it seems) my soon meet his maker. And though I find that women are stronger than men in these circumstances; she will need your help in overcoming the loneliness and heartbreak it will leave. She must be kept busy doing things she loves and occupied to ease the stress of daily living out her companion....
Blessed be.

past60's photo
Wed 11/21/12 02:25 PM
I would like for all to have a Happy Thanksgiving and to remind you to include our troops in your prayers and blessings.

past60's photo
Wed 11/21/12 02:18 PM
Great Pitures. Proud mother of a beautiful daughter. Lucky husband!

past60's photo
Sun 11/18/12 01:10 PM
Pennsylvania, to visit a cousin for the 4th of July celebration, After which I drove to Arkansas to see someproperties for sale and visit a friend; then down to Florida to visit another cousin. Finally back to Pa and back home....

past60's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:31 AM
I have been trying the "Mutual Match" and it seems that 90+% have "Last seen over a Month ago". It is difficult to meet people if they do not visit the site... and it is disappointing to feel that people loose interest on looking for "the perfect match" or even friendship.
I am loosing interest myself and may soon deactivate my account. I feel that maybe you should consider other "side applications" to keep people interested in coming back.