Community > Posts By > Lytlecub

Lytlecub's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:17 PM

Ow My God, I can not believe the closed mindedness. Because a few guys from congress passed the law that marriage is between a man and a woman that makes it so. Come on people if they passed a law that the sky was purple would it all of a sudden be purple. How can you say nobodys rights are being infringed. If congress had said marriage was between two people of the same sex would you all of a sudden be in love with someone of the same sex. I dought it.
If someone tells me I have to be a jehovah witness, will that make me one. NO, I will still be a catholic.
If you look back at history you didn't use to be able to marry outside of your religion or your race either. Ow these are all sins. Maybe congress should ban them. Ow wait then some of the people in congress would be breaking the law, what ever would we do?
If the suicide rate is higher amoung the children of gay parents it is not due to the parents being gay it is due the ignorance of sociaty. If people could learn to deal with in differance and teach there children that a person is a person regardless of there race, gender, religion, sexual origan or anything else, then the world would be a much better place and there would not be all the hate there is in the world.
As I told my niece when she was young. She asked why two people were together, as she could not understand cause they were differant. I asked her if she loved me, and she said yeah alot. So then I asked her if I got in a horrible accident tomarrow and my face was all disfigured would you still love me? She said yes. So then I ask why. She said cause I am me. I said that is why that man loves that woman, because he loves who she is on the inside and it doesn't matter if she is differant cause she is still who she is.
Lets let go of the prejudice. Just let people live. If they are not hitting on you no real harm is being done. Learn to appreciate the people inside.

Lytlecub's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:36 PM
I'd have to say over all it is pretty good but I did not see anything about the kind of woman you are looking for.
I think it would be a plus to add just a bit of this information to your profile.