Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 01:11 PM
from Elon Musk's New Mars Colony perhaps .... it works lol....

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 01:09 PM
Many say "Yes!
Yes for what?
To me LOVE first

this title should be switched to Lust or Sex ...

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 02:47 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/10/20 02:48 AM
Hey @Sheenah

A lot of us have encountered different people from different cultures since we become more open to the world. If the attraction becomes real, how do you deal with it? Religion? Differences in values?

Some might see "Cultural Barriers" or "Religious Barriers", again it depends on the person and their intentions when going in to such a relationship!

The question lingers, why do they go in in the 1st place...smile2 and what do they want to achieve out of it...

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 02:44 AM
It simply works! (Sometimes its the BEST Experience depending on the people involved/ and sometimes its not)

Thats the Truth, but remember that if the relationship is not protected in true love it wont be worthwhile.
(Money can break a relationship/ marriage!)

Infact what ive come to discover is that, dating or having long term distance relationships is actually worth a try and definitely worth your time. (These girls mustjust give guys like us a chance to learn abit more abt heir culture...smile2 )

I personally myself seem to be more Drawn to Eastern Culture mainly because of their values and traditions, i seem to be able to relate too... (i find particularly interesting)

Overally, all what im saying here is that true love can only protect 2 individuals not condemn them! Our modern day society spits at us in our faces and tells us that interracial dating or marriages are the most terible or distgusting thing that can happen; but i have come to realize that its the most Beautiful thing everlove
(Its just a hidden precious Gem waiting to be found and enjoyed)

The world hates or criticizes the "wierd"/ "The Unusual" and instead it praises the "normal" or the "Usual dating/ relationship patrerns".

All im saying is that, its truly a great experience if there is mutual respect and understanding, most of these could be or make up as some of the Best Experiences.

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 02:11 AM

To research And study men from all around the world biggrin tongue2

Thats a good one, perhaps here we'd all get a good taste of whats out there and mak8e choices so that wer're perfectly aligned for our future partners ...

Yea smile2

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 02:09 AM
waving hi im new here, im surprized at how much members this site has world wide...

Its inucreadible to see how many people flock over to Free Services :smile:

Either way or im just here to learn from different people in different parts of the world,i seem to be facinated by different cultures and different traditions etc

Also damn there're lots of girls here OMG most are shy but some are just idk Difficult lol

Most of the youngies want quick hook ups and quick dates, older women are much more serious even when it comes to friendships which i think i like alot.
Vs older men looking for more serious genuinue relationhips heck even marriage mail order brides...
(Personally im looking forward to communicating with older (girls)/ women here and allow my self to be beautifully and customly crafted for a cute wonderdul future partner!:wink: )

Have a great week everyonewaving