Community > Posts By > Tiater

no photo
Mon 10/19/20 12:37 PM
I feel that the pandemic is real. I know several people who have got Covid. I also know people that know people that have died. On that same issue some of the people that have had it and they still can't taste or smell. Sure may seem like a small issue for you when you have never had it, but if you can't smell smoke it may be too late by the time you see the flames.

That said. Yes some deaths from car accidents can be labeled covid deaths if the compromised system allowed for it to take control and ultimately causing death. This is no different than people who have the pneumonia and then die from the flu. There system is too weak to fight off the 2nd disease. Probably just splitting hairs on which of the multiple issues really caused the death.

As for masks, people are pretty up in arms saying that it won't prevent them from getting it, well no ****. The point of a mask is to stop spreading it not to prevent you from getting it. I wear a mask every time I go in public because it isn't a big deal to just put it on for the 20 minutes I'm in the store.

In the end I find that most people that think it is a hoax end up being people that don't want to deal with putting on a mask and don't like that life has been changed. You know what, we never wanted to wear seatbelts before either.

Guess those are also the same folks that say it will all go away in November *shrug*

In regard to the "Must be trump voters" comment, well I did vote for Trump. He has done a lot of decent things while in office, he has done a lot of dumb things too. I am still waiting on term limits and swamp draining, but that may just be a pipe dream. Don't know one politician that will say sure I will only spend 2 terms in office and be done. That is their bread and butter, why throw that out. However I can say that this year I am voting for Biden, because Trump just can't shut up. If he would just shut up and let the pieces fall it wouldn't be an issue. I wouldn't work for a boss that acts like that, certainly won't vote for a man to lead my country that acts like that.